Chargers @ Patriots: Official Game Thread

Sincere congratulations. You win either way. :dbanana:

Thank you! And, yep, winner either way! :)

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Congratulations, celebrate to your heart’s content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I plan to do just that, and extra if the Pats win! :toast:

I don't get why I'm so nervous. Maybe cause they struggled alot this year I guess

After the Week from Hell personally, I'm going to enjoy this game. Also a year cancer-free! So I've got things in perspective, though of course I'd prefer a win.
:) :celebrate:

God Bless you forever! My wife had breast cancer and is a currently a 19 year survivor.....

After the Week from Hell personally, I'm going to enjoy this game. Also a year cancer-free! So I've got things in perspective, though of course I'd prefer a win.
:) :celebrate:
Congrats, very happy to hear it.

Hits close to home as my mom is a cancer survivor. That is always a reason for celebration!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Not just you bid....get everyone in ear length up and loud....we need it. We're counting on you

Everyone is standing, Bon Jovi is in the House, just had a fly by, all is good

Pats win the toss but elect to receive, what does BB know?

Looked like the hole was on the other side, he went the wrong way after the initial look closed down

Looking good on 3rd down so far, wish they didn't have to..

Nice blocking so far in the short pass game. We've been using it all year well, now just hope we don't go away from it like we have all year as well.

Back