Chargers @ Patriots: Official Game Thread

Good luck today guys. I'm really looking forward to a Chiefs/Pats AFCCG

Due to work and the snowstorm here, I won't get to watch the game (on DVR) until tomorrow evening. :(

So.. NO SPOILERS!! lol

Enjoy the game everyone and Go Pats!

But thanks I guess

The words one chooses are just part of ones message. Your intention and your state of mind are another.

Say hello to condescension.

Noun
condescension (usually uncountable, plural condescensions)

The act of condescending; a manner of behaving toward others in an outwardly polite way that nevertheless implies one’s own superiority to the others; patronizing courtesy toward inferiors. syn.

Apologies. back to business.

Let's Gooooo!!

Ok it’s 30 minutes until we see the game and I’m pumped. I’m nervous because I actually listen to the talk shows and the Chargers are a good road team. But something tells me we are ready and we have a game plan that will help us win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the Week from Hell personally, I'm going to enjoy this game. Also a year cancer-free! So I've got things in perspective, though of course I'd prefer a win.
:) :celebrate:

Sincere congratulations. You win either way. :dbanana:

After the Week from Hell personally, I'm going to enjoy this game. Also a year cancer-free! So I've got things in perspective, though of course I'd prefer a win.

Congratulations, celebrate to your heart’s content

Ok it’s 30 minutes until we see the game and I’m pumped. I’m nervous because I actually listen to the talk shows and the Chargers are a good road team. But something tells me we are ready and we have a game plan that will help us win

I'm the same way. All the talking heads had the Colts winning and I was nervous too. BB and TB have a plan, they always do. Rivers gets rattled easily while Brady doesn't. Pats have been to what, 8 straight AFCCG?? Next week will be their 9th.

Ditched work to watch the Pats win.

Goooo Pats!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It’s a spectacular day here in Gillette
View attachment 102353

Be loud Bid!

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

You’re winning life BradyGirl.

Your strength to the team!

Back