Check out the Pats watch I ordered!

I can't wear watches with metal bands. They irritate the hell out of me. People think I'm nuts for buying watches with leather or fabric bands that wear out and have to be replaced but I'd rather live with that than wear those bloody metal ones. :grrr:

That's pretty CG, I like the bling on it, and the band. I got my Colts watch several years ago, before they offered so many styles. It's just stainless, looks like a smaller version of a men's watch.

thanks.......everyone else likes it.....and X...that was pretty but the face is too big for me....I know which one I want...and I will get it soon.....:)

I hear they make a Buffalo Bills and a New York Jets and a Miami Dolphins watch, but they all run slower than the Pats watch. :)

Not only that, but the Jets watch tells anyone who will listen that the Pats watch is making the other ones slower through spying.

thanks.......everyone else likes it.....and X...that was pretty but the face is too big for me....I know which one I want...and I will get it soon.....:)

i thought it matched your watch with different band,
don't you always get what you want?? >)

Here's my watch. :)

53082.jpg

There is only one Miami watch in existance.. D22 owns it and it hasn't worked since 1972, but he's still convinced that it's the best watch in the world.

Not only that, but the Jets watch tells anyone who will listen that the Pats watch is making the other ones slower through spying.

UPDATE - do NOT buy anything from www.schoolslippers.com

Long story short, the website made it sound like I would get my watch faster from there than the other sites. In fact it was no faster, and when I tried to contact the place to see what was going on, I got no response for a week. Turns out the business is run by some woman out of her house, and she blew off tending to her business for her kid's graduation.

On top of that, another part of the reason I picked her site was because the site states all orders ship by Priority Mail, when in fact she sent it UPS.

As if that weren't bad enough, I can't even leave the rating I wanted to on Yahoo Shopping because their site is all screwed up. Every time I try I get a "Bad URL" message. I've tried it on two different computers (a Mac and a PC) and three different web browsers.

Otherwise I'm satisfied with my watch. ;)

Back