Check out the Pats watch I ordered!

TrueBeliever

Hater hater
Reaction score
Now isn't that beautiful?

Patswatch.jpg

The picture is from NFLshop.com, though that isn't where I ordered it from.

I have a couple watches but they're of a cheaper make, so they keep needing repair at the jeweler's. I'm sick of taking them in, so I splurged on this one a little (it was $100.) I think it looks professional enough that I can wear it to work but still show my team spirit. I'll still hang onto my others and wear them when I'm worried about looking "professional professional" (i.e., job interviews, etc.)

Plus it pays to shop around. Just about everywhere I looked, the price was right around $100, but the place I ordered it from said they ship within one business day and use Priority Mail, so I should have it by Tuesday, maybe even by Saturday. (Want to make sure I have it to show off at my cousin's wedding next weekend if we go, which I'm leaning towards.) All the other places (including NFLshop.com) said it would take several business days before it even shipped out.

Cool, ain't it?

Cleveland has the Dog Pound, I guess this is for the Fudge Packers. :thailor:

31CVj-aOY1L._AA280_.jpg

Now isn't that beautiful?

Patswatch.jpg

The picture is from NFLshop.com, though that isn't where I ordered it from.

I have a couple watches but they're of a cheaper make, so they keep needing repair at the jeweler's. I'm sick of taking them in, so I splurged on this one a little (it was $100.) I think it looks professional enough that I can wear it to work but still show my team spirit. I'll still hang onto my others and wear them when I'm worried about looking "professional professional" (i.e., job interviews, etc.)

Plus it pays to shop around. Just about everywhere I looked, the price was right around $100, but the place I ordered it from said they ship within one business day and use Priority Mail, so I should have it by Tuesday, maybe even by Saturday. (Want to make sure I have it to show off at my cousin's wedding next weekend if we go, which I'm leaning towards.) All the other places (including NFLshop.com) said it would take several business days before it even shipped out.

Cool, ain't it?

I like the hidden watch camera feature too. Nice touch.

I hear the Colts watch has a hidden feature where if you set the moon phases to full, Peyton Manning comes to your house and puts his nutsack on your chin. If you set it to 7 and 3 (Peytons 7INT to 3TD playoff ratio) the fake crowd noise feature kicks in... but the best feature is when you set it to 8 past 8, it shoots you in the hand. :0

Be sure to set the hands to 18 and 1 before using the hidden watch camera feature.

I hear the Colts watch has a hidden feature where if you set the moon phases to full, Peyton Manning comes to your house and puts his nutsack on your chin. If you set it to 7 and 3 (Peytons 7INT to 3TD playoff ratio) the fake crowd noise feature kicks in... but the best feature is when you set it to 8 past 8, it shoots you in the hand. :0

ROFLROFLROFL

I like the hidden watch camera feature too. Nice touch.

:LOL:

I was going to order one with a computerized voice, but when you ask what time it is, the watch just says, "Well, it's one of those times, there are a lot of different times it could be. Now does anyone have any questions about the Chargers?"

it is awesome.....:toast:

I got a kc watch for christmas...but I don't like it... and never wear it...here is a pic of it....I wanted a pink one.....:shrug:>)

That's pretty CG, I like the bling on it, and the band. I got my Colts watch several years ago, before they offered so many styles. It's just stainless, looks like a smaller version of a men's watch.

I hear they make a Buffalo Bills and a New York Jets and a Miami Dolphins watch, but they all run slower than the Pats watch. :)

Back