Checking in

Hemi_1

Reaction score
Just wanted to check in and let all you good people here at the planet know I am finally done for a few weeks with school.

Its been a crazy busy offseson for me so far.

Anyway, on a side note, I really slayed the lobsters and hot dog rolls :D during my visit back home in Maine. :thumb:

Im still lurking almost daily. :cool:

No replys needed, as I am not looking for a welcome back mat.

PS. Happy B lated B-Day to many that I have missed.

nice to see you Hemi :thumb:

we do think about you & yours whenever that bad weather is in your area or nearby like this past week

Hemi_1 on 05-09-2007 at 10:12 AM said:
Just wanted to check in and let all you good people here at the planet know I am finally done for a few weeks with school.

Its been a crazy busy offseson for me so far.

Anyway, on a side note, I really slayed the lobsters and hot dog rolls :D during my visit back home in Maine. :thumb:

Im still lurking almost daily. :cool:

No replys needed, as I am not looking for a welcome back mat.

PS. Happy B lated B-Day to many that I have missed.
Who are you again?

:D

My place has been spared very nicely, <Fingers crossed>

Although, I have plenty of water in the yard to bring out the crawdads.

I have chosen a new career path as I am totally getting bored with the same ole thing for 20+ years.

<Land Surveying> If all goes as I hope, I will get licensed in 4 years. This will allow me to move to wherever I want.

Hemi_1 on 05-09-2007 at 10:21 AM said:
My place has been spared very nicely, <Fingers crossed>

Although, I have plenty of water in the yard to bring out the crawdads.

I have chosen a new career path as I am totally getting bored with the same ole thing for 20+ years.

<Land Surveying> If all goes as I hope, I will get licensed in 4 years. This will allow me to move to wherever I want.

Edit: Land Surveying is my new choice, I had it in Brakets and it did'nt appear in my post. :D

Hemi_1 on 05-09-2007 at 09:22 AM said:
Land Surveying is my new choice
Good times. I started full time at it as a tech 8 years ago and now do it whenever I'm needed (or whenever I need a break from everything else).

You were here? Dang. Sorry I missed ya. Next time get closer to the road so that I can at least hit you with my door. >)

Back