Chicagokid...troll Alert!!!

Guitarzan-54

Reaction score
CHICAGOKID...TROLL ALERT!!!

I just read the thread:
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&postid=296285#post296285

Now...I posted this in that thread... "Www.dabearz.com Troll Alert" thread.

And, out of RESPECT for this site, I wanted to also give it it's own thread,
sa as to warn all of you guys of this single disgrace for a BEARS FAN.

CHICAGOKID does NOT represent the type of posters that we are.

Here goes:

Fair Warning, Guys.......this might be the guy that just got BANNED from DaBearz.com

....for Flaming the JETS fans with "jokes" about "how WEAK their buildings also are"
....in regards to THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!!

Sorry, we don't tolorate the Flaming of fellow posters on DaBearz,
and we DO NOT encourage it on our Affiliate BRETHREN Rival Fans Boards either.

We are ALL Brethren on the same field, come SUNDAY.
We ALL share the same LOVE for the AWESOME SPORT of FOOTBALL!!!

....and we all LOVE our TEAM!

It's all about R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! ....and RESPECT for our Brethren Rival Fans on THEIR site!!!

He FORGOT that....and was BANNED for it.

GO BEARS!!!!!......GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

COME 'ON, SUNDAY - BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARS - PATRIOTS....!!!!!

THIS is FOOTBALL!!!!

Okay thanks for the warning again. We'll see what happens as the days go by. I am going to move both of these threads to the asylum for now though.

yeah unfortunate that some people can't help themselves on the internet but it is what it is, so thanks for the welcome to the site and good luck this weekend!!!

Undertaker #59 on 11-21-2006 at 05:29 PM said:
Okay thanks for the warning again. We'll see what happens as the days go by. I am going to move both of these threads to the asylum for now though. [
/QUOTE]

What ever you do don't call him a homo. He is very sensitive to being called a homo. I jets fan made him so mad that he spammed their board for hours.

4th and 26 on 11-21-2006 at 01:01 PM said:
Undertaker #59 on 11-21-2006 at 05:29 PM said:
Okay thanks for the warning again. We'll see what happens as the days go by. I am going to move both of these threads to the asylum for now though. [
/QUOTE]

What ever you do don't call him a homo. He is very sensitive to being called a homo. I jets fan made him so mad that he spammed their board for hours.

He did?

man, what a HOMO

oops!
:thumb:

I told ya they would begin to start crap,, this is only the start,,, first they will act normal, then the flaming and posts all over your site.. Like i said you have been warned. I havnt been banned from their site they are thinking of someone else.. Im actually not a Bears fan at all..

CHICAGOKID on 11-21-2006 at 11:15 PM said:
I told ya they would begin to start crap,, this is only the start,,, first they will act normal, then the flaming and posts all over your site.. Like i said you have been warned. I havnt been banned from their site they are thinking of someone else.. Im actually not a Bears fan at all..

Is that so spanky. Maybe a mod can pm me on my site and we can compare ip addresses.

CHICAGOKID on 11-21-2006 at 06:15 PM said:

cuckoo :dith: cuckoo

That was not the real chicagokid I am he took my screen name that bastage!!! Oh and hello to everyone and good luck this week.

Back