• The Rams win by a lot.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • The Chiefs win.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The Chiefs win by a lot.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last nights game played out more like a college game than an NFL game, still, it was very entertaining and the Chefs loss brings the Pats that much closer to HFA for the playoffs.

I'm probably the only one who didn't enjoy that game outside of the defensive TDs. To me, it was just a shining example of how the NFL is regulating defense out of the game. Felt like a Big 12 game and I hate Big 12 football because none of them play a lick of defense.

Apparently you’re not reading many threads

Apparently you’re not reading many threads

I haven't been lately. Been a bit busy and just pop on here when I can.

Thankfully, I'm starting to get a little reprieve this week with Thanksgiving coming up. Looking forward to a fun weekend. Hoping to celebrate my ass off on Saturday, but I'm not counting on it. I'm sure Michigan will find a way to lose. Maybe the Pats will look competent on both sides of the ball to make me feel better on Sunday.

It would be awesome to see Gronk play and not look like Frankenstein trying to run.

That was one hell of a game ! am I disappointed? Yes. BUT, it doesn't impede our path to the SB. Mahomes is still on pace to break NFL records in his 1st year as a starter. Our future is bright.

It's a team sport. There's only 1 NFL record that's counts. Go back to your fantasy football circle jerk in moms basement.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/odxBYzUxbOQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I haven't been lately. Been a bit busy and just pop on here when I can.

Thankfully, I'm starting to get a little reprieve this week with Thanksgiving coming up. Looking forward to a fun weekend. Hoping to celebrate my ass off on Saturday, but I'm not counting on it. I'm sure Michigan will find a way to lose. Maybe the Pats will look competent on both sides of the ball to make me feel better on Sunday.

It would be awesome to see Gronk play and not look like Frankenstein trying to run.

Dude you have The Game in the bag. There are big problems in Columbus right now. I think, regardless of his statement, there is very real chance that this is the last year for Meyer. He looks terrible & I think his health is an issue.
Btw, this isn't a karma deal. I'm not into that.

I'd say Planet fans are pretty knowledgeable. After all 84% thought the Rams would win and it was split down the middle whether they would cover. Had they not missed that extra point they would have covered! Good going guys!

Only 4 thought the Chiefs would win but at least 2 of those votes were from Chiefs fans.

All in all, we got it right!

I'd say Planet fans are pretty knowledgeable. After all 84% thought the Rams would win and it was split down the middle whether they would cover. Had they not missed that extra point they would have covered! Good going guys!

Only 4 thought the Chiefs would win but at least 2 of those votes were from Chiefs fans.

All in all, we got LUCKY!

Fixed your post

Dude you have The Game in the bag. There are big problems in Columbus right now. I think, regardless of his statement, there is very real chance that this is the last year for Meyer. He looks terrible & I think his health is an issue.
Btw, this isn't a karma deal. I'm not into that.

Karma doesn't exist just like Urban's health problems. Banging a booster's daughter and covering for a domestic abuser are not health problems. They are character problems that catch up to him.

We are not even close to having The Game in the bag. I full expect Michigan to lose, but will lose my mind with joy if we win.

Watching OU & WVU tonight is basically a replay on the MNF game.

I got sick of it after halftime, and switched to the Apple Cup between WSU and UW. That was a sloppy game marred by bad weather, but at least someone was playing defense.

Back