• The Rams win by a lot.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • The Chiefs win.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The Chiefs win by a lot.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Win or lose, the Chiefs now have a 1 game cushion with the Chargers losing. But that can go away quickly having a head to head later. Chiefs own tiebreaker over Steelers. Damn i can't believe the Jags gave up that game!

It's looking like Watkins won't play as the Chiefs brought up a receiver from the PS yesterday. That offsets the rams losing Kupp.

Both defenses have not played well, but rams have better weapons on defense, so that could be the difference. I do not think scoring will be an issue for either.

I would have said Rams have big edge on D a few weeks ago but lately, not so much. Ram's D has potential to be really good, while KC's D seems to be "hang on and let Offense outscore opponent".
Going to be interesting.

this game could be witch which ever has the ball last....I hope its the rams going away....heard to much crap about the chiefs
:toast:

Chiefs had a chance on the neutral field - but the game is in LA now, and they'll be able to have Sean McVay calling the plays at the line for Goff with no interruptions.

Marcus Peters gives up 4 TD, but it won't be enough.

Rams 35
Chiefs 31

Media pretends the Chiefs didn't lose again. :coffee:
Right, one of those "good losses". lol

I'm so fired up to see this game that I might even stay awake deep into the 2nd half.

I'll go with the Rams in a narrow win, say 58-55.

Start of the 2nd quarter and KC already has 9 penalties. It's going to be a long night for their defense. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to puke the 1st qtr, 9 penalties.

LOL Mahomes looking like a rookie in the 4th with those turnovers.

Still putting up big numbers and making plays but 5 turnovers is not pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so fired up to see this game that I might even stay awake deep into the 2nd half.

I'll go with the Rams in a narrow win, say 58-55.

You had the margin of victory and the scoring order-of-magnitude correct, so I'll say this was a good call.

Double post, but someone has to be the Wicked Sahhhcastic Bastid who says this:

"Wow, the Chiefs almost won that game."

:rimshot:

You had the margin of victory and the scoring order-of-magnitude correct, so I'll say this was a good call.

Welcome to the new NFL.

I'd compare it to fake tits. Let's say you have always appreciated a nice rack and you hook up with a woman thus enhanced and when she eventually reveals them to you.......your stomach churns a little and you realize that the real thing is way better.

Couple of things:

*Brandin Cooks hasn't gotten any tougher in LA. Sure, the guy can get way open with his wheels and can even catch it if it's not a contested ball, but there was one play where he caught a screen when LA really needed a first down. Anybody and everybody in that situation gets to the sticks easy, but Cooks went down a yard short after a polite swish from the defender. Thus, was a nickname born: Jellyfish Cooks, because he is that soft.

* I'm sure that game will spawn a lot of haterz here because Mahomes had five TOs, but......damn. Both of the QBs threw an absolute ton of perfect dimes along the way and I'm not thinking that Kermit is ready to melt down mentally in any way, shape or form. He is unreal.

* I suppose seeing that "epic" game will serve us fairly well, because nobody will be paying much attention to us since the Super Bowl is already pre-determined.

* If they did play the game in Mexico City then, based on the condition of that field, the final score probably would have been only 45-41.

* His weird Popemobile aside, I'm starting to warm up to Booger. At least he seems to have a better understanding of what is going on than the other NFL guy doing the show or most of the other ones around the league.

*Either team could have run for a hundred and a half, but neither one felt like they could afford to slow down. The new age NFL offenses seem to make even a really good running game superfluous.

* How did 12 teams skip over Aaron Donald? Is it because he is 6 feet 285? The dude is a rolling ball of butcher knives, but gap control isn't even a thought for him or anybody else on that D. Zero discipline. Zero. It's defense as chaos theory.

* I didn't count flags or anything, but that was a shitshow. The problem was that most of them were legit. Nobody could cover anybody without latching on. My favorite moment was when clueless Jared Goff wandered over to Andy Reid chewing out the refs and he just went apeshit on the intrusion apparently telling the punk kid to get off his lawn.

* I'm sure that game will spawn a lot of haterz here because Mahomes had five TOs, but......damn. Both of the QBs threw an absolute ton of perfect dimes along the way and I'm not thinking that Kermit is ready to melt down mentally in any way, shape or form. He is unreal.

It's easy to throw dimes when guys are wide open. Seriously, who made a contested catch in that game? Hill kinda did on the sideline near the end of the game, but that one could have been picked.

Kermit threw 2 awful picks in the final 1:40. That counts as a meltdown to me. Farvian. :shrug:

It's easy to throw dimes when guys are wide open. Seriously, who made a contested catch in that game? Hill kinda did on the sideline near the end of the game, but that one could have been picked.

Kermit threw 2 awful picks in the final 1:40. That counts as a meltdown to me. Farvian. :shrug:

Pretty sure the Rams did to Hogfarmer what everyone else wanted done from day 1 - chased him from the board.

That was one hell of a game ! am I disappointed? Yes. BUT, it doesn't impede our path to the SB. Mahomes is still on pace to break NFL records in his 1st year as a starter. Our future is bright.

I'm probably the only one who didn't enjoy that game outside of the defensive TDs. To me, it was just a shining example of how the NFL is regulating defense out of the game. Felt like a Big 12 game and I hate Big 12 football because none of them play a lick of defense.

Back