Chip Kelly and Baalke fired.....

It's a huge issue IMHO. I mean you'd never get a huge publicaly listed company like GE or GM allowing that the CEOs soon just takes over the reins after the dad leaves. And we'll have this with Jonathan Kraft. I'm sure he's a good guy and seems OK, but lets face it, he's there because of his dad. He hasn't earned it. It was Robert who got the cash togther and had the foresight to buy the team and make the decisions that lead us to where we are today.

It's a failing of privately held business. Fathers/Mothers want to pass the baton to their kids. It's understandable, your kids are everything, but it's still wrong. We don't live in a monarchy, we don't have a landed gentry class. So why do we allow it in business?

Babooshka Bobby married into his fortune. Research it...his wife was his gravy train. :coffee:

Oh deer...spunk, gravy. :rolleyes:

Babooshka Bobby married into his fortune. Research it...his wife was his gravy train. :coffee:

Oh deer...spunk, gravy. :rolleyes:

Kraft was hardly born a poor black child as he grew up in Brookline.
That said, though he ran Myra's family's company, he did make it better and more profitable. I'd mark him down as an earner.

Kraft was hardly born a poor black child as he grew up in Brookline.
That said, though he ran Myra's family's company, he did make it better and more profitable. I'd mark him down as an earner.

I didn't say that he was dirt poor...they met at their local synagogue.

But, he could have never bought the Pats otherwise...truth.

Back