Cincinnati at New England - Official Game Thread

Never thought I'd see a Pats team look this bad.
I had forgotten what the early 90's felt like, but this team has jogged my memory sadly. Maybe all the coach poaching has caught up to BB, and if his well is empty at this point and/or if he's too stubborn to hire outside help, then I guess it really is time for him to go.

Don't think I've ever seen this team dominated in this way - you could blame it on a hangover from last week, but really there's no interest or game from the team, totally flat. Someone said earlier that it was going to be a long day, how right you were Mr NFLfan.

This is as exciting as watching ants descend on a dropped French fry in the men's bathroom.

Offense is anemic.

Not that Mac is solely to blame, but I'd like to see if it's as bad with Zappe in.

i think cincy may be the best team in the afc. the pats best shot to win again this year was last week. i've never seen such a terrible offense that i can recall.

This is pathetic. Hopefully Jonathon Kraft can talk his dad into cleaning house. This team needs major changes. merry christmas everybody. i hope you all have a good one. go bruins.

Good thing I am busy prepping for holiday and only half able to watch this mess
we are on to 2023

Back