Classless Boston fans beat up kids and taunt hoser fans unmercifully

Milan Lucic has been the man of the hour throughout the Stanley Cup playoffs, as he hails from Vancouver and plays for the Bruins. He had plenty of family in attendance for the first two games of the series at Rogers Arena, but when asked Tuesday to address the rowdiness of Boston fans, noted that his family had a tough time in Vancouver.

A Vancouver reporter asked Lucic about the way Boston fans treat out-of-towners, saying that Vancouver natives had phoned his station saying they were verbally abused, among other things, by Bostonians after Game 3.

“It’s funny they say that,” a suddenly fired-up Lucic began, “because I remember after Game 1, people in Vancouver throwing popcorn and peanuts at my grandparents. That’s almost as low as it gets as that goes. They’re my grandparents. They’re in their sixties. If their is anyone you should show respect to, it’s them.

“Also, my uncle and his uncle, [fans] were pouring beers on their seats in Vancouver. There’s no difference between the two cities. I said it before the series started: they’re two really passionate [fanbases], they’re really into their teams, and there’s nothing more that Boston fans want than for us to win and there’s nothing more than Vancouver wants than for their team to win.”

It never fails that fans are left feeling butthurt after an emotional game like we just had. I get the feeling that Vancouver fans were completely unprepared for the atmosphere of a Boston Venue in a championship series.

There are knuckleheads in every crowd and we have our share just like everybody else, including Vancouver.

It's about time you people accepted this. I've been trying to beat it into your thick skulls for years now.

Finally, at last, the healing can begin.

>)

It's about time you people accepted this. I've been trying to beat it into your thick skulls for years now.

>)
Well at least you don't have to deal with things like this. All of God's special children live in Indiana and root for the Colts and Pacers. I attended some of the those Love-Ins disguised as sporting events and afterwards, as a result, I immediately "gathered at the Wabash (it's more biblical than the White)" and was baptized. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

>)

Toucher & Rich talked about bad fans, he mentioned Indy & Tampa as the worst he's seen in personROFL

The truth shall set you free >)

Toucher & Rich talked about bad fans, he mentioned Indy & Tampa as the worst he's seen in personROFL
Forserious?

Worst as in "assholish behavior?"

Because usually we're getting made fun of for being too nice to opposing fans and teams.

Forserious?

Worst as in "assholish behavior?"

Because usually we're getting made fun of for being too nice to opposing fans and teams.

I think so, he only touched on it for a moment, after talking about this very subject.

I just thought it was funny, because they said it right after I read your other post.

I think so, he only touched on it for a moment, after talking about this very subject.

I just thought it was funny, because they said it right after I read your other post.
Heh. I mean we did boo that girl wearing the Patriots Jersey, but she made out like a bandit because of it. Not to mention the alleged horde of people who made sure to tell her it was just the jersey and not her being booed (which was pretty obviously the case).

So even when we're being assholes, we don't even take it all the way.

Don't change the subject, this thread is about Boston fan's shortcomings, not Colts fans.

Well at least you don't have to deal with things like this. All of God's special children live in Indiana and root for the Colts and Pacers. I attended some of the those Love-Ins disguised as sporting events and afterwards, as a result, I immediately "gathered at the Wabash (it's more biblical than the White)" and was baptized. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim
Thank God you didn't choose the White River. I have serious doubts even with divine intereference those waters would do any cleansing, even on a metephorical level. Quite the opposite actually.

It seems the Canucks fanbase maybe needs a hug. :***:

As it is, I almost cried yesterday when I read how emotional Aaron Rome was and the "tough time" he was going thru with the suspension according to the Sedin twins.

Boo-hoo. Cry me a fuggin' river ya bunch of d-bags.:jerkit:

It seems the Canucks fanbase maybe needs a hug. :***:

As it is, I almost cried yesterday when I read how emotional Aaron Rome was and the "tough time" he was going thru with the suspension according to the Sedin twins.

Boo-hoo. Cry me a fuggin' river ya bunch of d-bags.:jerkit:
You see, this is exactly the kind of meanyness they are talking about.

Don't change the subject, this thread is about Boston Bruins fan's shortcomings, not Colts fans.

For clarification.

Bruins fans behaviors are not necessarily endorsed by the rest of the New England region's fanbase.

Sincerely, WhalersFan

Back