Colts/Chargers:How classy will it be?

BOU
You should be demanding that the GM's ( I will not type his name to save your circulatory system) head be delivered to the longest tenured season ticket holders house in a basket, Braveheart style.

BOU,
I wouldn't worry about this thread. It's directed (mostly) at a visiting Charger troll who was sprinkling his "insight" on every thread last week. This is just one of a couple of places people decided to punch back.

CleatMarks on 11-08-2007 at 08:13 AM said:
BOU,
I wouldn't worry about this thread. It's directed (mostly) at a visiting Charger troll who was sprinkling his "insight" on every thread last week. This is just one of a couple of places people decided to punch back.

Yeah, what he said.

Though BOU, you can keep your ultra hot looking, superficial, dyed hair, plastic surgery enhanced hotties. I'll take the natural good looks any day. :D

What I'm curious about is why the ticket prices dropped so dramatically. A few weeks ago, field level seats were going for $300-400 each. This week, on eBay, they're barely going above face value.

Did Adrian Peterson break the will of every Charger fan, or what?

Steve-o on 11-08-2007 at 11:21 AM said:
What I'm curious about is why the ticket prices dropped so dramatically. A few weeks ago, field level seats were going for $300-400 each. This week, on eBay, they're barely going above face value.

The fires? Just a guess.

oldbagfan on 11-08-2007 at 11:39 AM said:
The fires? Just a guess.

It's possible, but two weeks ago, when the fires were raging, they weren't dropping at all.

:shrug:

Steve-o on 11-08-2007 at 11:43 AM said:
It's possible, but two weeks ago, when the fires were raging, they weren't dropping at all.

:shrug:

It would just seem logical that people in the SD area are busy cleaning up after the fires or worse, trying to find a place to live, etc. etc. This wouldn't leave a lot of time to attend a football game. Again - this is just conjecture, but it would make sense.

This game will in fact be so classy that classless Patriots fans will not be allowed to watch the game on TV.

A special biorhythm sensor will be installed on all TVs in the US which, via the heavy breathing, knuckle dragging and lack of classy vocabulary; will identify Patriot fans and redirect their TVs to a televised cock fight should they attempt to sully this classy event with their tainted presence.

This Patriots fan will be spending those 3 hours in silent contemplation of both my and my teams sins.

The Bolts are a disaster and a waste of far too much talent.

Hear hear.

You guys have to fire Turner and hire Cowher. He would make your team scary, and not just because of his massive jaw.

-=kwantam

oldbagfan on 11-08-2007 at 11:45 AM said:
It would just seem logical that people in the SD area are busy cleaning up after the fires or worse, trying to find a place to live, etc. etc. This wouldn't leave a lot of time to attend a football game. Again - this is just conjecture, but it would make sense.

Yes, you are probably right, and that would make sense. It could be an lnflux of people just now starting to sell their tickets, surpassing the demand of people to buy them. It just seemed odd that people were bidding all through the fires, and two weeks later, they're not. They were still pretty high last week.

Steve-o on 11-08-2007 at 11:52 AM said:
Yes, you are probably right, and that would make sense. It could be an lnflux of people just now starting to sell their tickets, surpassing the demand of people to buy them. It just seemed odd that people were bidding all through the fires, and two weeks later, they're not. They were still pretty high last week.

I noticed this as well. I have tickets in row 2 of Plaza 47 and similar seats were going for $300+. It seems logical that people are cleaning up and have other responsibilities due to the fire but the number of tickets available hasn't seem to rise:confused:

Moebius on 11-08-2007 at 06:31 AM said:
Yeah, what he said.

Though BOU, you can keep your ultra hot looking, superficial, dyed hair, plastic surgery enhanced hotties. I'll take the natural good looks any day. :D

Happily BOU can say that, without exception, the fabulous beauties BOU graces these threads with, are entirely 100% natural in every aspect.

Still, if it helps, BOU will tell you that there are surely an abundance of the augmented out here as well. . .:D

Am i they only one who thinks the chargers can beat the colts??

The chargers are still a good team

LT,Gates are a force on O...Rivers can be,be more often than not he is isn't

Merriman,Phillips,Williams,Cromartie,Weddle are all good or very good Defenders

P4E feels an upset on the cards

Chargers 31 Colts 28

BoltsOwnU on 11-08-2007 at 02:50 PM said:
Happily BOU can say that, without exception, the fabulous beauties BOU graces these threads with, are entirely 100% natural in every aspect.

Still, if it helps, BOU will tell you that there are surely an abundance of the augmented out here as well. . .:D

I encourage you to post them augmented or not :D

BoltsOwnU on 11-08-2007 at 01:50 PM said:

Moebius has been there many a time enough to know that this is true.

P4E* on 11-08-2007 at 02:42 PM said:
Am i they only one who thinks the chargers can beat the colts??

It has the potential to be a trap game for the Colts. But in the end, I can't see 'em pulling it off. Granted, both that Pats and Titans fan in me would like to see it happen.

BoltsOwnU on 11-08-2007 at 12:56 AM said:
BOU saw both of the decent looking female Pats fans at Gilette this year. So Pats tailgates might not be classless, but they sure as hell were assless.

BOU has posted plenty of pics of just how you tailgate in SD. The only top hats getting popped are right below the belt line.

Don't be jealous, we just have better looking chicks out this way. (Albeit BOU would gladly send a few out to NE in exchange for some football talent for his team of late, BOU would even send pineapple-faced Turner to boot)

You guys really need some new material. Ghey threads like this one are a disappointment. Still, it's fun watching you guys troll your own board with rubbish like this for four full pages.:thumb:

What a classy post BOU! :thumb:

Thank you for showing us what true class is all about. Don't worry btw, this weekend the classy Colts will be sure to come out of the tunnel 5 minutes early so you classy Chargers fans can give them all a classy round of applause.

From what I'm hearing on the injury front, I just hope we have enough players to take the field.

:sulk: :***: sosad

kwantam on 11-08-2007 at 08:51 AM said:
Hear hear.

You guys have to fire Turner and hire Cowher. He would make your team scary, and not just because of his massive jaw.

-=kwantam

BOU would Steely McNut so hard if that happened.:D

Back