Colts/Chargers:How classy will it be?

I don't think Norv Turner is smart enough to be either classy or classless. He just kind of exists. And he's certainly not smart enough to be able to read my Official Guide to NFL Etiquette.
:thumb:

I have a real problem with this game.

I hate the Colts with a passion.

I hate the Bolts with a passion.

Is it classy to root for a scoreless tie?

If I go under the assumption that the Pats will go 16-0 and, thus, seeding won't matter to them, I guess I'd actually root for the Colts. As much as I dislike Manning, I dislike the "classy" LT even more. I'd LOVE to see them lose that division to the Chiefs. (But only to the Chiefs, since I also detest Oakland and Denver...)

Well, to speak to Nut's original "class" question, I would have to say that for the extremely classy Chargers to fully demonstrate the vast extent of said classiness, their classy fans will need to haul classy barf bags into the stands with them so as to keep the premises classy during the dismembering.

Retching with taste and style . . .

Now THAT"S classy :thumb:

bmooney54 on 11-06-2007 at 10:24 PM said:
Unless you are a team from California playing in the snow, then that is when it ends.

We can win in the snow, no problem. We did in 2004 in the snowstorm in Cleveland. In fact, I was there.

TyceBrew on 11-06-2007 at 10:42 PM said:
We can win in the snow, no problem. We did in 2004 in the snowstorm in Cleveland. In fact, I was there.
The Pats won't be a 4-12 team in the middle of a 9-game losing streak, and having fired their head coach 3 weeks earlier. :eek:

Bushy T Beaver on 11-06-2007 at 09:51 PM said:
I don't see it happening either, which means there's a very good chance that the Pats play their first playoff game in Foxboro against the Chargers. Now that will be really interesting.

I'm not sure the Chargers get past the Titans this year... even if we assume they get ahead of the Chiefs to take their division. Right now the Chargers are one of four .500 teams, all at least a game behind the Titans, Jaguars and Browns, the current leaders in the wild card chase. The Chargers have yet to show they have climbed back to the elite level.

Colts v Steelers seems likely enough in one divisional game, but the Patriot's first opponent is not at all clear.

blantyr on 11-07-2007 at 12:50 AM said:
I'm not sure the Chargers get past the Titans this year... even if we assume they get ahead of the Chiefs to take their division. Right now the Chargers are one of four .500 teams, all at least a game behind the Titans, Jaguars and Browns, the current leaders in the wild card chase. The Chargers have yet to show they have climbed back to the elite level.

Colts v Steelers seems likely enough in one divisional game, but the Patriot's first opponent is not at all clear.

The Chiefs are done. LJ is on IR, and Priest won't be able to save one of the worst Offenses in the NFL.

Chargers
Titans
Jags
Browns

Are all in play

As are the Texans if Schaub & Johnson can come back, but soon.

Well, since both teams are so classy and it is Veteren's Day. I think that theyre going to go to all of the Assisted Living Facilites(nursing homes) and let the geezers play. Not like it would make much of a less interesting game. And maybe Dungy will have someone to listen to all of his stories that start out like "You have it so easy, BACK IN MY DAY.....[insert jibber jabber here]

TyceBrew on 11-06-2007 at 10:42 PM said:

I'm sure the memories of that monumental victory will provide comfort as this season evolves.

TyceBrew on 11-06-2007 at 08:57 PM said:
Well then if "everyone" here wasn't complaining about piped in noises, then on the same hand, not "All" of the Charger fans here perpetrated your board as you claim... Fair enough?

That outta take care of the whining accusation.
How the f* would you know? You just joined, troll. There are a few decent Charger fans here, but most of them came ranting and raving about how your whiny-ass team was going to crush the Patriots last year and this year.

How'd that work out for you?

Gee, if we can't decide who to root for, imagine how Jesus feels >)

*mikiemo83 on 11-07-2007 at 08:00 AM said:
wasn't he a Bengals fan?:huh:

Nope, that's just a rumor.

He stands with Saint Dungy on the sidelines. But smiles at the Charger classiness. What's a deity to do :shrug:

Maybe at the coin toss they give each other little gifts. That would be classy.

This is going to be such a classy game that Jesus is even going to be on the sidelines. TD gave him the personal invite.

JD10367 on 11-06-2007 at 10:22 PM said:
I have a real problem with this game.

I hate the Colts with a passion.

I hate the Bolts with a passion.

Is it classy to root for a scoreless tie?

If I go under the assumption that the Pats will go 16-0 and, thus, seeding won't matter to them, I guess I'd actually root for the Colts. As much as I dislike Manning, I dislike the "classy" LT even more. I'd LOVE to see them lose that division to the Chiefs. (But only to the Chiefs, since I also detest Oakland and Denver...)

I also hope they lose the division to the Chiefs. AJ Smith would be prolly be gone next year.

I too will root for the Colts.

Back