Colts Fans Excuses

What is the main excuse we'll hear from Colts fans after another Indy loss?

• McGinest Cheated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison Cheated

• Belichick Cheated

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • The Whole Team Cheated

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • The Referees Cheated Too

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Poor Field Conditions

• Bad Weather

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters
Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

cadencesdad said:
Excuses....let's see, theres the old Patriots hometown officials excuse (no, upon further review...Colts whine so much, the NFL bigwigs change the rules just to shut them up) theres the we don't like to be tackled excuse (no, upon further review, the NFL heads have made it illegal to tackle Colts recievers, just ask Denvers secondary) Theres the we don't like to play outside excuse ( no, upon further review...... Paymeaton manning is petitioning the league as we speak to make it illegal for any team to play anywhere except RCA dome. These days, it's not enough to beat just the Colts, you need to beat the NFL CEO's who love to watch 85 points/gm scored, because they don't understand the strategies behind either offense, or defence. They don't want to see a good "STICK" , or an old fashioned defensive struggle. They want a shootout. They say they want to raise fan support??? they never asked me. I enjoy a 10-7 game over a score of 42-35 anyday. Who's with me????? If they really want to raise fan support, lets eliminate defense all together, and see which team can score the most in 60 minutes.:banghead:

Tell someone who cares, oh...you are, the Patsy version of "The View"...a bunch of fatarses sitting around bitching about bitches and whiners.

git your confabulating soreasslosing sourpuss back to Donkeyland

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

pookie said:
Ah... Touche' goes the Colt Fan! Fairly nice one JohnAdams. But the Patsis never whine like the Colts. What's a Patsis?

French version of Patsies...my ol' buddy Ben F. learned that back in the day when he served as US diplomat to FLand.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

JohnAdams said:
Based upon those pics, I'd say you're quite the fan of one Paytone Manninnn.... as a matter of fact I bet you pulled those pics off your fridge.

Actually I pulled them off the 2001 AND 2003 SUPERBOWL VICTORY DVD. You know what those are don't you. Opps sorry, I guess they haven't made any for the recent Colts Superbowl Victory have they?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

Supkem said:
JohnAdams said:
Based upon those pics, I'd say you're quite the fan of one Paytone Manninnn.... as a matter of fact I bet you pulled those pics off your fridge.

Actually I pulled them off the 2001 AND 2003 SUPERBOWL VICTORY DVD. You know what those are don't you. Opps sorry, I guess they haven't made any for the recent Colts Superbowl Victory have they?

They're being printed now....and they don't have a gay helmet on them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

JohnAdams said:
They're being printed now....and they don't have a gay helmet on them.

Being printed now?:jester: You were doing good up until this. Your starting to sound like all those Steeler trolls.

The only excuse you will hear come Monday morning will be Manning and Dungy say:

"We didn't think it would be considered 'running up the score' since we were playing against the reigning superbowl champions."

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

Supkem said:
Being printed now?:jester: You were doing good up until this. Your starting to sound like all those Steeler trolls.

man, now that is low.....

Just found this recent book by Tony Dungy on Amazon.....dunno if it's any good or not.....

Annihilus said:
Just found this recent book by Tony Dungy on Amazon.....dunno if it's any good or not.....

nicely done!!!

However, you have gotten your hands on a bootlegged copy of a proposed novel by MV. Here's the actual copy that will go to copy. Look for it soon on bookstands near you! I'm sure you'll enjoy it even though you may find you and your ilk are the topic of discussion.

JohnAdams said:
nicely done!!!

However, you have gotten your hands on a bootlegged copy of a proposed novel by MV. Here's the actual copy that will go to copy. Look for it soon on bookstands near you! I'm sure you'll enjoy it even though you may find you and your ilk are the topic of discussion.

Brilliant! Nice show with the book graphics guys.

Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

Supkem said:
I find it not very coincidental that the team that cried about being smacked like a little girl until the rules were changed is the same team that reaped the most benefits from that change.

To me that says, "if you can't win the game the way its played, work the system until it suits your needs."

This is football. Not schoolyard tag. Sooner or later your gonna have to play the game the way its ment to be played. Whats going to happen when you get smacked around like that little gir you pretend to be?

I find it laughable that people are crying about "rules changes".

Listen people, and I'll talk slow, since I know you are in New England and have chowder in your ears, THEY DIDN'T CHANGE ANY RULES!

:4321:

They meant to say Re-emphasis. Obviously.

Since you probably have a Momma that is also yer "antie", I'd expect you'd have some trouble understanding that.

Keep the chowder jokes coming. Those are very creative.

BTW, its CHOWDAH you dumb hillbilly

MVPnis said:
They meant to say Re-emphasis. Obviously.

Since you probably have a Momma that is also yer "antie", I'd expect you'd have some trouble understanding that.

Keep the chowder jokes coming. Those are very creative.

BTW, its CHOWDAH you dumb hillbilly

Ok. Put down the wicked CHOWDAH spoon and listen.

So we are crying about the referees enforcing a rule that has always been a rule. You are the very creative one. It appears that Patsy is setting up his excuse very early. Pats loose because of the refs.

5 days until the end of a dynasty.

BTW, we don't have any hills here in Indiana, and therefore can't be hillbillies, but WICKED GOOD TRY.

MVP said:
Ok. Put down the wicked CHOWDAH spoon and listen.

So we are crying about the referees enforcing a rule that has always been a rule. You are the very creative one. It appears that Patsy is setting up his excuse very early. Pats loose because of the refs.

5 days until the end of a dynasty.

BTW, we don't have any hills here in Indiana, and therefore can't be hillbillies, but WICKED GOOD TRY.

You might not have hills, but you do have sex with family members. That's gotta count for something, right?

Spinal Tap said:
You might not have hills, but you do have sex with family members. That's gotta count for something, right?

Not if they are YOUR family members.

MVP said:
Not if they are YOUR family members.

I don't get it. I live in Massachusetts. We have hills here, lots of em. We also realize that it is immoral to make whoopie with our kin. So what does that have to do with your rituals?

Spinal Tap said:
I don't get it. I live in Massachusetts. We have hills here, lots of em. We also realize that it is immoral to make whoopie with our kin. So what does that have to do with your rituals?
Hey now, second cousins don't count!

Spinal Tap said:

I live in Indiana. We don't have hills and we are so dang stupid we don't realize that it is immoral to make whoopie with our kin. So we do it all the dang time. Aw shucks.

The hillbilly crack is old, tired, and wholly inaccurate. Next thing you'll tell me is that we are all corn farmers. Come up with something new.

MVP said:
I live in Indiana. We don't have hills and we are so dang stupid we don't realize that it is immoral to make whoopie with our kin. So we do it all the dang time. Aw shucks.

The hillbilly crack is old, tired, and wholly inaccurate. Next thing you'll tell me is that we are all corn farmers. Come up with something new.

You're right. The hillbilly thing is completely wrong. You have clearly pointed out that there are no hills in Indiana.

But for some reason you do not deny the incest charges. :dom:

Back