Colts vs. Patriots Official Game Thread

Congrats boys. First half was fun to watch! Colts offensively had an ugly second half but was a good game. Ugh bed time

Tough game on the injury front. Cannon, Edelman, Sheard and Slater.
Slater looked serious, but the others will hopefully be OK.

The Pats need to regroup quickly because the Jets will be tough.

The Pats caoching really shit the bed tonight IMO. The timeout before the half which cost a play to the EZ, failure to attempt a 2 pt conv., the whole 4th qtr. Subpar for this team. Take the win and the coaching points.

Pats always play a sloppy game or 2 every season, at least they won this one. On to the Jests at home.

Put up a ton on them, I hate the JEST.

Pats always play a sloppy game or 2 every season, at least they won this one. On to the Jests at home.

Yup, two big division games coming up. Take care of business and they'll coast to the division.

A win is a win, even if the Pats made it a lot closer than it should have been.

CRpiaPjVAAI0mAT.jpg

On to next week.

Although I am bummed we did not blow them out, that horrific STs call that cost them the game was awesome. I don't even understand that formation or why it was called in a 6 point game? Just shows how much better Hoodie is to everyone. :bow:

In terms of the game, loved the way our defense played the second half. Completely shut down Luck. That was good to see after a rough first half.

Hats off to our Colts brethren. This is one of very few, if any, game threads without any trolling from visiting fans. :toast:

Collins extra point block was sick. He was MVP of this game along with Brady.

Only thing that will stop this team is fcukin injuries.

Only thing that will stop this team is fcukin injuries.

The only one that appeared serious was Slater.
Cannon was back on the sideline in the 2nd half. Not sure what happened to Sheard. We should get Hightower back.

Thoughts of the game;
1. the first TD for the Colts was a gift from the NFL - the left foot, knee or elbow were not down before he went out of bounds. I don't care what those 2 NBC idiots say.
2. the pick off Jules was not Brady's fault but given the state of Jules finger, it was not his faults either
3. the Colts are f'ing stupid - that "fake punt' was the dumbest football play I've seen in all my years.
4. the Colts fans at the game are f'ing stupid
5. Patriots injuries are starting to concern me.

The only one that appeared serious was Slater.
Cannon was back on the sideline in the 2nd half. Not sure what happened to Sheard. We should get Hightower back.

Reiss just reported that Sheard said he will be fine. He got rolled up on and sat out second half as precautionary.

Never thought in a million years that I would see something dumber than the butt fumble.

Back