Comments on the times: I can't believe I just paid $______ for ________

Why would you hate deer? That seems kind of odd considering you like animals.
they've destroyed my garden, friends' gardens,they've destroyed expensive landscaping an my former job,they've destroyed several of my cars. i live in the country so all night driving is white knuckle time because of their dumbassery in running across the road randomly. i literally see no positive purpose for them. 😄

they've destroyed my garden, friends' gardens,they've destroyed expensive landscaping an my former job,they've destroyed several of my cars. i live in the country so all night driving is white knuckle time because of their dumbassery in running across the road randomly. i literally see no positive purpose for them. 😄
Oh, that's fair. They are idiots when it comes to crossing roads at night. But they do taste good though.

i may be alone, but i HATE deer. i spend all of bow and gun season rooting for hunters like i root for my team. 😄
vs hunter GIF

Have you heard of using fishing line as a fence?
“They can’t see the monofilament“ and when they feel it, it freaks them out and leave.

Tested and approved by the wife’s uncle.

Back