Complete the following sentence...

My turn

I think Eric Mangini is a great opposing coach because he gives us easy victories. :toast: :toast:

mikiemo83 on 09-12-2007 at 02:39 PM said:
let me try

I think Eric Mangini is like Britney Spears because while they are both famous they both look like they have been swallowing a lot lately

nice:thumb:

let me try

I think Eric Mangini is like Britney Spears because while they are both famous they both look like they have been swallowing a lot lately

I like Hemi's too

let me try

I like Hemi's too

grogsox on 09-12-2007 at 01:31 PM said:
I think Eric Mangini is _________________________ because _______________________________.

I think Eric Mangini is expecting a little tongue with his next handshake because BB will be trying to smooth things over.

Re: Re: Complete the following sentence...

IU_Knightmare on 09-12-2007 at 03:07 PM said:
I think Eric Mangini is expecting a little tongue with his next handshake because BB will be trying to smooth things over.

If by saying that Mangini is 'expecting a little tongue' you actually mean that he's 'expecting to get a telephone pole shoved up his ass' the next time these two teams meet, then yes you'd be right about that.

let me try

Probably one of the funniest things I've read all week!:LOL:

Re: Re: Re: Complete the following sentence...

BizarroAnnihilus on 09-12-2007 at 04:11 PM said:
If by saying that Mangini is 'expecting a little tongue' you actually mean that he's 'expecting to get a telephone pole shoved up his ass' the next time these two teams meet, then yes you'd be right about that.

I expect the next Pats J-E-T-S game to be like that Direct TV commercial with the Forehead that I really hate- the one where he's throwing a TD pass inside the 10 with a little over 2 minutes left and a 28-3 lead...except it will probably be 48-3.

...again, where are all the J-E-T-S fans out here to defend their team today?

Re: Re: Re: Complete the following sentence...

BizarroAnnihilus on 09-12-2007 at 04:11 PM said:

Maybe Eric turned him in because he has a bizarro-jilted lover complex. Maybe he was expecting that Mentor to Student type of embrace that BB received from Parcells.

Parcells_Belichick_Hug.jpg

It is quite obvious that Mangina craves a writhing manboob to manboob bearhug from BB.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Complete the following sentence...

PS on 09-12-2007 at 04:22 PM said:
I expect the next Pats J-E-T-S game to be like that Direct TV commercial with the Forehead that I really hate- the one where he's throwing a TD pass inside the 10 with a little over 2 minutes left and a 28-3 lead...except it will probably be 48-3.

...again, where are all the J-E-T-S fans out here to defend their team today?

HEY, don't you EVER refer to him as the Forehead...it's just disrespectful. That is WAY too big to be a forehead. From this point on refer to him as "The Fivehead"

I think Eric Mangini is trying to save face anyway he can because after just one season as the Jets HC, he realized why BB opted to go to the Patriots.

grogsox on 09-12-2007 at 01:31 PM said:
I think Eric Mangini is _________________________ because _______________________________.

I think Eric Mangini is ____a pussy___ because ________he can't beat the Patriots_________.

:pat:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Complete the following sentence...

IU_Knightmare on 09-12-2007 at 04:30 PM said:
HEY, don't you EVER refer to him as the Forehead...it's just disrespectful. That is WAY too big to be a forehead. From this point on refer to him as "The Fivehead"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Complete the following sentence...

IU_Knightmare on 09-12-2007 at 04:28 PM said:
Maybe Eric turned him in because he has a bizarro-jilted lover complex. .

PLAGIARISM!!! I ALREADY SAID THAT!!! See my earlier post. Make up your own chit, mon!

I think Eric Mangini is _____clinically obese______ because ______he eats too much_____.

Back