Congrats Pats you were better Today!

are also taking into consideration, the games won bewcause the referees favored the patsies ?...or the fact BB* cheated and knew the Dolphins calls for 14 of those 16 gms?

Maybe you also forgot the dolphins had 6 differant head coaches and 14 differant starting QB's the last 9 yrs !!!!! So really how hard could it be ?

No.

Taking into consideration they are 5-11.ROFL

Wow, you should inform ESPN who officially tracks the stats. Do they know that you have a much more accurate tracking system from your couch?

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/patriots/blog/_/post/4636367/name/reiss

HHmmmm....he ran from this thread didn't he? Now he is saying the pussy cat "was still "working"...hahahhaha...if The Pats LB doesn't whiff on Pat White at the LOS the fins have about a 3.2 YPC for the game....instead of the whopping 4.3...ooohhh...wow.

I think maybe he must a have a 19" B & W TV...because he claims to have watched the game but has no clue what even happened during it.

Wow, you should inform ESPN who officially tracks the stats. Do they know that you have a much more accurate tracking system from your couch?

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/patriots/blog/_/post/4636367/name/reiss

First off ESPN blows they are never 100% accurate. You are qouting a blog writer who probably barely watched the game. As anybody who does fantasy football they regurally screw up stats mixing games.

I watched the game. Even the Dolphins coach in the press conference
said they did not blitz Brady that much.

ESPN freelance writers are off as usual and should stick to fantasy stats not play calling.

First off ESPN blows they are never 100% accurate. You are qouting a blog writer who probably barely watched the game. As anybody who does fantasy football they regurally screw up stats mixing games.

ESPN freelance writers are off as usual and should stick to fantasy stats not play calling.

Yes, of course, your statistics are much more accurate. Are you old enough to shave yet?

Yes, of course, your statistics are much more accurate. Are you old enough to shave yet?

Hey, he watched the game...he doesn't realize Maroney score a td, but he did watch the game.

You are an idiot! Dolphins rarely blitz today. Do not where you got your fake stats from but I watch the game a the Dolphins rarely sent more than four!

on the 71 yard touchdown dolphins were not blitzing they had there safeties
up expecting a run due to the short yardage. Not Blitzing look at the replay!
The reason we ave been losing games is our DC refuse to Blitz leaving QBs
extra time to throw. Brady sat back there all day. In fact outside the two long throws too Moss it was not like you guys were throwing all over the place as we had the lead near the end of the 3rd.

Dolphins blitzed 71% of the time yesterday.

Dolphins blitzed 71% of the time yesterday.

He wanted 100% blitzing, just like in madden10.. except on plays where it resulted in a touchdown, then he'd have dropped everyone into coverage.

Well at least they know which players scored touchdowns...

Yeah I'm gonna go with their stats over yours but thanks anyway :rolleyes:

Back