Congratulations and 'Thank You' to the 2017 New England Patriots

vertigho

Reaction score
(Firstly, congratulations to the Eagles. The players and coaching staff were clearly well prepared and played exceptionally well. No shame in our Pats losing the way they did, especially to a team of that quality).

On an extremely hard-fought and successful season. Despite a lot of adversity via injuries combined with the attrition of a long season, this team persevered and accomplished a lot. I'm extremely proud of everyone, from coaching staff to the players, regardless of some of the struggles today.

No person or team is perfect and we're extremely fortunate to be fans of such an organization. This evening's loss does nothing to affect this team, their level of quality, and overall legacy in my eyes -- in fact, tonight made me even more proud of this organization.

I look forward to the off-season and the slow but enjoyable buildup to the coming season. Here's to the 2018/2019 season.

That game was a slugfest between two heavyweights--thanks, NE for a great season, and another Super Bowl memory. Incredible.

I also want to congratulate the Eagles and the Patriots for playing a great game and the Eagles for winning it. They made more plays & deserved the win.

Mentally, I'm already On to Cincinnati. Once again our team made it to the Super Bowl and there's no shame in beating out all but one team in the NFL. Our QB Tom Brady played great and we'll be keeping him behind center for at least the coming season. Shuffling the offensive/defensive coordinators can only bring fresh ideas and new energy which is sorely needed if one can judge from the hideous display of ineptitude in play calling yesterday.

Looks like Hightower and Edelman should be returning. Gronk also likely to postpone his retirement for a year to chase another title.

Then there's Belichick. Apart from the Butler benching question, he remains the best coach in the NFL.

So I'm taking my lead from Zo and forecasting rainbows and show ponies in our future.

:crystal:

New England Patriots‏Verified account @Patriots <small class="time"> </small>
Not the outcome we wanted, but proud to play for you <s>#</s>PatriotsNation. Thanks for your support all season long.

DVPniXSVAAAjnY7.jpg

NFL‏Verified account @NFL
Thank you Tom Brady and the <s>@</s>Patriots for an incredible 2017 season.

DVPeezoX4AA6Fm3.jpg

Back