Continuing log in/navigation problems

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Hi PPers.

A few of you have PM'd me or mentioned me in threads over the last several months (like Boston Tim in both cases).

I've tried to write back a number of times and have had continuing problems with posting/navigating. I have no idea what it is. I don't have this problem with any other site.

So I'm here to say that I appreciate the messages/posts and am bummed that I can't normally post here. I'm keeping this one short because I fear that this wont actually show up and will end with the white screen I often get after posting or trying to navigate.

Last, I gotta say, that I'm still on a high over the Bruins and salute all the Bs fans here. Someone here is a Canes fan who mocked the Bs mercifully. I wonder what these last few months were like for that fan! Seriously, though, great awesome times.

Here's to the Sox keeping it going and the NFL having a season.

Best to all.

I've tried to write back a number of times and have had continuing problems with posting/navigating. I have no idea what it is. I don't have this problem with any other site.
Hey DS - nice to see you back.

While it's helpful to know that you don't have problems with any other site, it would be more helpful to know whether you have problems when logging into this site from another computer. Have you tried that? That would isolate the problem to either (a) this site,or (b) your computer.

Good to see you DS!
To add to what Tip said, do you have the issue with every single browser you try as well?
That's happened to me with sites and a lot of times it's a specific browser I have issues with. Sometimes settings get changed etc unwittingly or when a new version is downloaded.

I have the problem on my laptop, at work and at my desktop, and I have it on Firefox and Internet Explorer. And I have it with DS and two other screen names.

I've tried to fix it and failed.

it's confounding and a big bummer.

Must be that the mods don't want any bandwagon fans...........

:coffee:

Who are the bandwagons?

And will this post show up? Posting from work with IE.

Back