Could Roethlisberger Be Done For The Season?

Sydney

Reaction score
For those watching the game tonight, Roethlisberger left with an ankle injury with recent reports of difficulty walking. As always, I hope it isn't a serious or long term injury, but this certainly could have obvious AFC play off implications...

What does this mean for the Pats? Any one want to guess the extent of the injury? :shrug:

They already Xrayed it and it is negative which is pretty amazing considering how bad the leg bent. But soft tissue damage can be even worse.

They already Xrayed it and it is negative which is pretty amazing considering how bad the leg bent. But soft tissue damage can be even worse.

Well I spoke too soon, he's already warming up. Ridiculous if you ask me, the medical staff would have to be out of their minds to let him play

Well I spoke too soon, he's already warming up. Ridiculous if you ask me, the medical staff would have to be out of their minds to let him play

I agree. They can beat the Browns with Batch and he might do further damage and be out the rest of the year. MRI at LEAST jeez.

Let's see his mobility, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets taken out after a hit.

It doesn't look like he wants to step into his throws either. Or put any weight on it for that matter. Take the guy out.

It is the Browns after all... He hasn't taken a step yet other than to hobble backwards and hand off the ball.

I don't have a "new found respect". This is doing his team more harm than good in the LONG run especially. Rivers had to play it was a playoff game.

Nope the Steelers are being stupid and playing him. Ben can barley move in the pocket.

The lack of a viable play action pass really hurt the Steelers on the goal line. Dumb dumb dumb.

Suspension coming for Harrison. ****en idiot

Back