Cowturds: Gamete Thread

If we had an OL that can be trusted to pass protect then I may agree with some about play calling.
I've always thought execution was more important than play calling.

the way they have to win right now is grind em out football. possessing the ball and not letting an offense like dallas' on the field is a good strategy. unfortunately they weren't able to do that and the d was on the field a lot. and again, the ol is a MESS. if you don't see that pass to bourne as a sign "they trust him", i am not sure what else to say. 🤷‍♀️
McD's play calling is more to blame than Mac is. IMO. McD is stuck in 2nd gear. Mac can proceed to 3rd... :coffee:

the way they have to win right now is grind em out football. possessing the ball and not letting an offense like dallas' on the field is a good strategy. unfortunately they weren't able to do that and the d was on the field a lot. and again, the ol is a MESS. if you don't see that pass to bourne as a sign "they trust him", i am not sure what else to say. 🤷‍♀️
That time out where Mac was screaming at the sideline was huge. He appeared to change out of a dead run play. McDouchebag saw it, called a TO. Mac ran the OBVIOUS run play after the wasted TO.

Josh is the problem.

McD's play calling is more to blame than Mac is. IMO. McD is stuck in 2nd gear. Mac can proceed to 3rd... :coffee:

Looking forward to beating the Jests next week 17-14 with the Pats running it 74% of the time and punting it 8 times.

Mac will be 12-15, 175 yards and 2 TD's with Josh's cone calling the plays from under the bench.

Dak had all day to throw the football, Mac did not and still managed to throw dimes, that 75 yarder for the go ahead score was a thing of beauty. Dallas is a very good team but this is a game the Pats should have won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4th and 3 against that Dallas offense going up and down the field all day you go for it. Whoever called the punt probably BB made the wrong call. Still it is time to move on from McD.
It was the

1st down: Run
2nd down: Run
3rd down: Obvious pass

at midfield in OT just prior that killed it.

But Josh can blame the D.

4th and 3 against that Dallas offense going up and down the field all day you go for it. Whoever called the punt probably BB made the wrong call. Still it is time to move on from McD.
Is it McD though? I truly wonder if the conservatism is coming from Bill. I just can't believe they are not being signed off by Bill because McD is trying to get a HC job. The last thing he wants is to be seen as a guy stuck in the past IMO and it is clear that Mac CAN by a guy that throws the ball around the field. I mean who cares if he throws a pick here and there? We can't be this averse to negative plays otherwise all the positive plays never happen either.

Is it McD though? I truly wonder if the conservatism is coming from Bill. I just can't believe they are not being signed off by Bill because McD is trying to get a HC job. The last thing he wants is to be seen as a guy stuck in the past IMO and it is clear that Mac CAN by a guy that throws the ball around the field. I mean who cares if he throws a pick here and there? We can't be this averse to negative plays otherwise all the positive plays never happen either.
Yes it is McD.

If this continues you may have a point. BB is ultimately responsible.

As of now, JMD calls the plays.

Yes it is McD.
So why doesn't Bill tell him to change the plan then?

Someone needs to really explain why this is continuing on offense and Bill is the HC. I really hope someone asks him tomorrow on his radio interview.

Also, congrats on the Cowboys win. You must be pleased.

Back