Cowturds: Gamete Thread

Please no, might as well just throw that pick away. They've had better luck with free agent rookies than drafting CBs high or drafting period. I'll give Mills a little longer, people forget how much Gilmore sucked when he first got here.
Mills was a bad free agent sign. That's all.

So JMD played not to win?

I defend this staff to the hills except JMD. He sux.
No, I didn't say that. I would have gone for it on 4th down. The D at that time was gassed, I doubt if they could have held them out of FG range.
Ever since I been on Patriots message boards, there have always been people who point to the OC after a loss. First it was Charlie, then Josh, then Bob, and now Josh again. Hardly ever do they give them any credit after a victory.
I'd rather look at execution. Right now I'm more concerned about the OL and the lack of pass rush than play calling.
Any play will work if executed properly.

Please no, might as well just throw that pick away. They've had better luck with free agent rookies than drafting CBs high or drafting period. I'll give Mills a little longer, people forget how much Gilmore sucked when he first got here.
Mills was playing on a bad hammer tonight.

No, I didn't say that. I would have gone for it on 4th down. The D at that time was gassed, I doubt if they could have held them out of FG range.
Ever since I been on Patriots message boards, there have always been people who point to the OC after a loss. First it was Charlie, then Josh, then Bob, and now Josh again. Hardly ever do they give them any credit after a victory.
I'd rather look at execution. Right now I'm more concerned about the OL and the lack of pass rush than play calling.
Any play will work if executed properly.

Welp, I am not someone that pisses on the Pats OC's.

I am disgusted with JMD.

Run,Run, pass in OT is a lose call.

He's not the one who decides if you go for it on 4th or attempt a FG.

read this

get back to us

thanks

read this

get back to us

thanks
I read or rather skimmed through it. I don't know this dude, but I'd like to get paid for stating the obvious, if he gets paid.
I guess he's entitled to write his opinions like other writers.

I read or rather skimmed through it. I don't know this dude, but I'd like to get paid for stating the obvious, if he gets paid.
I guess he's entitled to write his opinions like other writers.
He is very well regarded.

Ferentz holding on that TD.... losing a yard on 3rd and 1 late... Agholor dropping that pass...And Dallas pretty much ran wild between the 20's,,,it always comes down to a few plays and that was about it. Also.. Hunter Henry can't block.

Stevenson was also guilty of a feeble block at one stage that Romo thought would see him in Bills doghouse.

This is where you miss the likes of Develin and Gronk, they were outstanding blockers. Jules also was never afraid to block.

Ferentz holding on that TD.... losing a yard on 3rd and 1 late... Agholor dropping that pass...And Dallas pretty much ran wild between the 20's,,,it always comes down to a few plays and that was about it. Also.. Hunter Henry can't block.
Blocked punt, tipped ball for a pick 6 by Diggs.

A few plays is right but this team is showing signs of being close. This team is better than their record.

nothing happened to it. you have to tailor your decisions to your team's capabilities.
You didn't faith there that Jones could pick up 3 yards? Or even Harris who was running rough shod over Dallas in the fourth.

Blocked punt, tipped ball for a pick 6 by Diggs.

A few plays is right but this team is showing signs of being close. This team is better than their record.
I don't necessarily disagree with this. But the question has to be asked why? At this point I think we have to acknowledge the coaching is subpar and costing us games. And I am not just talking play calling on the offense but the unwillingness to be aggressive, the ridiculous tight leash on Jones when he has shown he is capable of more, the turnovers, the gaffe on STs to get punt blocked. All of that is coaching.

Back