Cs Fans: How do you really feel about Bynum's injury?

Do you want Bynum back in this series?

• No, Bynum makes them better and I want to max the Cs chances

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Yes, let's beat them at their best

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You would figure Boston sports fans of all people would have some empathy for injuries to star players. You know... with Brady and KG each missing a lot of time in the past two years.

Please. Fans around the NFL came in their pants when Brady went out and then when Welker went out.

Eff that.

You would figure Boston sports fans of all people would have some empathy for injuries to star players. You know... with Brady and KG each missing a lot of time in the past two years.
I think empathy went out the window for a lot of Boston fans when so many other fans celebrated Brady's injury

Edit: Missed TBJ's post, what he said

Stick your bad karma in a sock (or a Denver boot).

Bynum does make the Lakers a little better, but he's not a good enough player for people to claim his injury would shift the series all by itself.

The thing people say is that he's Big Baby's kryptonite..

Those people would be wrong.

Big Baby is a man, pure and simple. 2 hands on the ball, incredibly strong moves always right at the basket, using his body and the rim perfectly to keep his shots from being blocked.

Bynum's not good enough to be anyone's kryptonite. If he didn't have Gasol standing next to him, he'd be JAG.

Dude (Baby) is 6'7" on a good day, but dammit if he doesn't remind me of a fatter Charles Barkley.

Bynum does make the Lakers a little better, but he's not a good enough player for people to claim his injury would shift the series all by itself.

He certainly is. Two lanky guys on the court blocking shots make the Lakers harder to beat than one lanky guy on the court blocking shots. Bynum not being in the game makes it easier for the Celts to focus on stopping Gasol.

He certainly is. Two lanky guys on the court blocking shots make the Lakers harder to beat than one lanky guy on the court blocking shots. Bynum not being in the game makes it easier for the Celts to focus on stopping Gasol.

I wouldn't describe Bynum as "lanky". He's pretty solid, as well as being tall. He's got some skills in addition to the size and he definitely makes the Lakers stronger on rebounds, blocked shots and scoring and defense in the paint.

I still think the Celtics can beat them with Bynum, but he makes it more of a challenge. If he is in better shape on Sunday, hopefully having only one off day before game 6 and then again before game 7 might affect him.

The Cs chances of winning go up a lot with Bynum out. If the Cs win the series, it wont be all Bynum. But it will have helped a lot.

I'm going to tongue punch your mom's fart box.

In all honesty I mean that as more joke than anything. I heard it recently and find that entire phrase hysterical. ROFL

Carry on :coffee:
two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whisky they talk about their moonshine operationsuddenly a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
so after a minute or so it becomes apparent that she is under distress. One of the Hillbillies looks at her and says 'kin ya Swallar?' The woman shakes no so then he says 'Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shake her head no.

Theh hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts her dress, yanks down her draws and quickly gives her A-Hole a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked she is sent into a violent spasm and a=the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

as she begins to breathe again the hillbilly walks slowly to the bar. His partner says 'you know I heerd about that there 'hind lick Maneuver' but I aint niver seen anyone do it!'

two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whisky they talk about their moonshine operationsuddenly a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
so after a minute or so it becomes apparent that she is under distress. One of the Hillbillies looks at her and says 'kin ya Swallar?' The woman shakes no so then he says 'Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shake her head no.

Theh hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts her dress, yanks down her draws and quickly gives her A-Hole a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked she is sent into a violent spasm and a=the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

as she begins to breathe again the hillbilly walks slowly to the bar. His partner says 'you know I heerd about that there 'hind lick Maneuver' but I aint niver seen anyone do it!'

ROFL @ "'Kin"

This thread was filled with bad karma.

That anyone thinks that what we write here has any impact on anyone but those writing and those reading is among the funniest things I have ever heard in my life.

I'd say that such notion would be among the top 432 funniest such things.

Back