Cutler still a punk...

pats-blue

Reaction score
Cutler commented to reporters about wide receiver Devin Hester's failure to break up an interception on a pass that fell short Saturday night following the team's 27-20 preseason loss to Buffalo. His remark seemed to rub some people the wrong way.

"Devin is more of a go-get-it guy; he is not really a back shoulder or jump-up-and-get-it [guy]," Cutler said Saturday. "You learn from it.

Cutler
Cutler

"We made some mistakes. It's the first preseason game. Luckily enough, we have some time to correct them and keep going."

The Bills' Leodis McKelvin intercepted the pass.

Hester admitted Monday that Cutler's comment upset him at first.

"But then he [Cutler] said he didn't say it," Hester said.

Hester said they're just getting to know each other.

"It wasn't criticism or anything like that," Hester said. "He was saying, you are not a 6-8 receiver. You can't go up and get everything. But we know you are the type of receiver if we throw it out there, you will go get it."

Cutler was not available for comment. He is only made available to the media in Bears camp on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Offensive coordinator Ron Turner said Cutler should have checked down to a shorter receiver route when he had to slide up in the pocket on the play rather than put the ball up for grabs.

It appears that Culter is still blaming others for his short comings and poor reads.

Well, no surprise there. At least he gave the fans a description of Devin's shortcoming's throughout, otherwise we might think he was throwing Devin under the bus for his lack of protection.:confused:

Cutler does suck, and he was way overrated..I'm glad he's out of Denver..

Cutler85748937489 says he's HOF. The best young QB in the league ROFL

I hope he's better at online gabling than is at evalutating talent. ROFL

Cutler85748937489 says he's HOF. The best young QB in the league ROFL

I hope he's better at online gabling than is at evalutating talent. ROFL
In my defense he was a Denver Bronco when I said that.

Now he is doomed for failure because he is nothing without Mike Shanahan, and Kyle Orton is the next Tom Brady with the genius that is Josh McDaniels.

In my defense he was a Denver Bronco when I said that.

Now he is doomed for failure because he is nothing without Mike Shanahan, and Kyle Orton is the next Tom Brady with the genius that is Josh McDaniels.

I hate to break it to you, but Josh did not make Tom Brady, so if you are hoping for him to turn orton into Tom Brady, you are out of luck.

I hate to break it to you, but Josh did not make Tom Brady, so if you are hoping for him to turn orton into Tom Brady, you are out of luck.
The year Josh McDaniels became Brady's QB Coach he had the best passer rating of his career. Actually the 4 best years of Brady's career all came after McDaniels started coaching him.

Tom Brady 3 years before McDaniels

QB Rating: 86.03
Yards per Game: 217.03
Yards per Att: 6.63
Comp%: 61.9
TD's per season: 23
INT's per season: 12.6

Tom Brady 4 years WITH McDaniels
QB Rating: 97.5
Yards per Game: 253.42
Yards per Att: 7.73
Comp%: 63.8
TD's per season: 32
INT's per season: 12.0

The year Josh McDaniels became Brady's QB Coach he had the best passer rating of his career. Actually the 4 best years of Brady's career all came after McDaniels started coaching him.

Tom Brady 3 years before McDaniels

QB Rating: 86.03
Yards per Game: 217.03
Yards per Att: 6.63
Comp%: 61.9
TD's per season: 23
INT's per season: 12.6

Tom Brady 4 years WITH McDaniels
QB Rating: 97.5
Yards per Game: 253.42
Yards per Att: 7.73
Comp%: 63.8
TD's per season: 32
INT's per season: 12.0

Yes of course it had nothing to do with brady finally getting some receivers, it was Josh Mcdaniels. Tom Brady won 3 superbowls before Mcdaniels even knew which offense to call. But spin however you would like.

Yes of course it had nothing to do with brady finally getting some receivers, it was Josh Mcdaniels. Tom Brady won 3 superbowls before Mcdaniels even knew which offense to call. But spin however you would like.
Actually Brady had the same WR core the first year McDaniels coached Brady that they had the year before.

And after you got rid of Deon Branch and Troy Brown, Brady had the worst WR core of his career. It wasn't until the last year that McDaniels coached Brady that he had a great WR core.

Actually Brady had the same WR core the first year McDaniels coached Brady that they had the year before.

And after you got rid of Deon Branch and Troy Brown, Brady had the worst WR core of his career. It wasn't until the last year that McDaniels coached Brady that he had a great WR core.

I never heard a word about mcdaniels coaching the offense in 2005. Brady does what he always does, he makes players around him better, he did it before mcdaniels and he will do it afterwards. I heard this same stupid crap when weis left. Its actually funny now. But I tell you what, lets see mcdaniels get 50tds out of denvers Qb and then we can talk.

Its not like Brady got better from experience or anything right? I mean who needs that "experience" stuff right?

Not only is Cutler a punk.... he sucks ROFL

Where's that numbnuts now? ROFL

Back