Daily Dopamine Dump

This was good timing. We have a horrible combination of a mouse invasion and wildly soft-hearted animal loving kids. I showed them the "snuggle trap" which lets us "let the extended mouse family have a buffet family reunion and snuggle, then we relocate the whole family together."

They loved it!
So it was you. Quit relocating your mice they are finding my house.

Mice have a gestating period of 19 – 21 days. A mouse can get pregnant immediately after giving birth and can reproduce anywhere from 5 – 10 times per year! Because they can get pregnant so quickly, it isn’t uncommon to see litters only 25 days apart.

So it was you. Quit relocating your mice they are finding my house.

Mice have a gestating period of 19 – 21 days. A mouse can get pregnant immediately after giving birth and can reproduce anywhere from 5 – 10 times per year! Because they can get pregnant so quickly, it isn’t uncommon to see litters only 25 days apart.
I live in Iowa. All houses in Iowa have mice, because mice feast on corn.

I live in Iowa. All houses in Iowa have mice, because mice feast on corn.
A co-worker from Iowa told his story of when he helped out at a hay bailing activity. He noticed that everyone except him had strings tied around their pant legs at the cuffs. He asked about that.

"Oh, everyone does that to keep the mice from running up your legs".

And there he was without any string.

A co-worker from Iowa told his story of when he helped out at a hay bailing activity. He noticed that everyone except him had strings tied around their pant legs at the cuffs. He asked about that.

"Oh, everyone does that to keep the mice from running up your legs".

And there he was without any string.
Yup. A nice side effect is how many birds of prey we have. Bald Eagle sightings are so common that you don't bring them up unless it's a story in the vein of "one swooped low across the road and I nearly hit it with the car/got in an accident in a panic."

The airbags have deployed!
This is just too much and, truth is, they don't look or feel right.

FkLNBVSWIAA_GS2

Back