Dallas is Legit

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
And also fun to watch. I have to admit as much as I loathe Jones, Dak and Elliott are so entertaining. I love the way both play. I also like the fact that the sports media HATES the cowboys almost as much as the Pats so that makes me happy too. The two best teams in each conference are hated now that is fun.

They are most definiutely legit. And the heart of that offense right now is that superb O Line. We all know how important it is and Garrett has been vindicated for spending the draft picks etc to get an O Line that good. No doubt he remembers clearly the different the Great Wall of Dallas made to Aikman and co after Aikman was getting pumelled when he first entered the league.

Now they have a really good QB behind that line, decent receivers and a freak RB who is pouring through the running lanes that those mobile O linemen are creating.

And their defense ain't too bad either.

They're not an outstanding team, they've had a lot of close games. And the Steelers should have won. The Pats would still give them a good game though we'd have to all admit we'd be terrified at Prescott, Witten, Bryant and Elliott going at our defense...

I'm more worried about the Dallas o-line, and the mismatch they'd be against our d-line (which frankly hasn't played very good as of late).

I've always like the Cowboys and have wanted a Pats/Boys SB matchup for years now. Maybe this is that year.

I just get nightmares of what they will do to this defense. I just wonder if we can score more points. Seattle D is not in Dallas but they can get some stoos

I've always like the Cowboys and have wanted a Pats/Boys SB matchup for years now. Maybe this is that year.

If they keep trotting out the version of the defense we saw on Sunday then I can tell you that no, this will not be the year either.

How the hell do you have 9 guys in coverage and still give up a td at the half? That was garbage... that play is still pissing me off :grrr:

I don't think Dallas is legit.

The Steelers exposed that defense to the rest of the league. If you have a halfway decent QB, a good TE and a decent WR, you can move the ball at will on them.

Stack the box, double Dez, and make Prescott dink and dunk to Beasley 20 times. It shouldn't be that difficult.

The Steelers' defense is worse than the Patriots. Way worse.

I don't think Dallas is legit.

The Steelers exposed that defense to the rest of the league. If you have a halfway decent QB, a good TE and a decent WR, you can move the ball at will on them.

Stack the box, double Dez, and make Prescott dink and dunk to Beasley 20 times. It shouldn't be that difficult.

The Steelers' defense is worse than the Patriots. Way worse.

Not only that, but Pitt had one stupid play after another. First they scored way too quick. You are on the 10 with 47 seconds left knowing they have 3 timeouts, and you do the fake spike thing? Second, your team mate has a guy wrapped up in the field of play with the clock running and they are not in fg range with 13 seconds left, so you run over and grab the facemask? Pitt is horribly undisciplined.

Back