Dan Patrick: Steelers Should Win This Game

gaylord

Reaction score
Patrick argues that -- taking into account all of both teams' relative strengths -- the Steelers' "double-Barrel Shotgun" of Bettis and Staley, combined with one of the league's most punishing offensive lines, would seem to be the deciding factor.

Not saying he's necessarily got the match-up figured out, but at least he's not drinking the Patriots' magic Kool-Aid.

Where have you been for the last couple of days, gaylib? You haven't posted a word since the Pats knocked the Colts on their asses.

I really expected you to show up right after the game to take your lumps. I was really looking forward to your insights on the game...as well as your explanation as to how every single thing you said prior to the game turned out to be dead wrong.

Instead, you went into hiding until now. You gutless chicken sh1t. pussy pussy pussy

By the way, any guarantees
from you this week?:archive: :archive: :archive: :archive:

dropKickMurphy said:
By the way, any guarantees
from you this week?:archive: :archive: :archive: :archive:

Those 'guarantees' and his non-response pretty much tells you all you need to know about gaylord.

We might as well listen to Ron Borges.

Can you imagine how stupid you have to be to try and play psychologist to fans of a team that has won 30 of their last 32 games?

Does this guy think he is shaking us up?

ROFL

Gaylord has no game whatsoever. You bore me.

Gaylord is exactly that................GAY! (no offense to any homosexuals that may or may not frequent the board. I'm sure you are very nice folks) :D

The point still stands, though. The Pats will have to kill the Steelers running game. The Steelers will have a fresh Bettis and fresh Staley for the enitre game, it seems. That said, every time the Pats needed to kill off a running game recently, somehow they did it.

We've seen both backs before. Bettis was not much of a factor in our wins against the Steelers. We routinely beat the Eagles over the last few years (pre-season included, which doesn't mean much). I'll put my faith in BB and RC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by gaylord
I guarantee the Patriots will be defeated by the Colts. The Patriots are scared. They have basically NO secondary against perhaps the greatest statistical quarterback, in his prime, on a hot streak.

the Pats are done that is exactly why they are trying to pull a rabbit out of their hat. The luck has run out. This game will be over before halftime. The "dynasty" finally falls.

The Colts want this game more than the Patsies do. Ergo...

I GUARANTEE a victory for Indianapolis.

You Pathetic PoS ...... What happened to your "guarantee"?

You can't even be a MAN about it and accept your lumps!

LMMFBO ..... come back when you get through puberty cupcake. :4321:

Hawg73 said:
Can you imagine how stupid you have to be to try and play psychologist to fans of a team that has won 30 of their last 32 games?

Not quite as stupid as the guy who tries to talk smack to the fans of a team that has won 33 out of their last 35 games. ;)

Just think...during the period that the Pats have lost only 2 games, the Colts have lost 4 games to the Patriots.

Back