Danica Patrick wins Firestone IndyCar 300

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
The cutest Indy Car driver in the history of auto racing has won her first race by winning the Firestone 300 in Japan. It was her 50th Indy race.

Congrats to Danica! Great job kid!!

She also won the race to be the first racecar driver that I ever j/o'd to! Congrats, Danica! It's a double victory! Kudos!

The cutest Indy Car driver in the history of auto racing has won her first race by winning the Firestone 300 in Japan. It was her 50th Indy race.

Congrats to Danica! Great job kid!!

Yep. Good for her. Hopefully this will quell a lot of crap that she isn't a real racer.

She also won the race to be the first racecar driver that I ever j/o'd to! Congrats, Danica! It's a double victory! Kudos!

Yeah. she's totally hot. She seems like a real (sorry ladies) asshole, though. I vascillate between calling her competitive and asshole, but it usually ends up on the asshole side. She's a bit of a vindictive whiner, but then again, she's fighting upstream. I'd still, though. And I totally root for her. The way I see it, equal rights = equal opportunity to call her out for her shit.

Woo hoo! I'm glad she finally won one! I think she's had a hard road and has put up with a lot of crap. Hopefully, this will prove to the naysayers that she CAN race! I'd LOVE to see her win the Indy 500!

Woo Hoo!! Thunder Pussy won her first race. She won using a fuel mileage strategy. Lots of great drivers have won races using fuel mileage strategy. She still doesn't impress me. She did win though and I'll give her credit that she utilized her skill to lead the most important lap of race. I'm still convinced that she isn't half the racer that Janet Guthrie was and never will be.

Nice analysis Lebowitz.

oh and....

Nascarsucks.gif

Nice analysis Lebowitz.

oh and....

Nascarsucks.gif
Who said that NASCAR doesn't suck? The best part of the NASCAR season is the two road races at Watkins Glen and Sears Point. I always get a kick out of watching the hillbillies try to turn left and right. :jester:

plenty of mediocre and forgettable race car drivers have won at least one race, this proves nothing.

^ LOL @ that. But yeah I saw Danica win last night LIVE, I WAS SO EXCITED.

Who said that NASCAR doesn't suck? The best part of the NASCAR season is the two road races at Watkins Glen and Sears Point. I always get a kick out of watching the hillbillies try to turn left and right. :jester:

Seriously- I ****ing hate NASCAR. It was forced down my throat as a kid, that was all that was ever on. Dear God I am so happy they only had one channel that had racing back then. Now it is an absolute cluster**** of opportunities to watch 24/7! Anytime my Pops comes over he tries to bogart my 56", I get great joy in telling him hell to the no.

But Sears Point is cool. I've been there a few times, my dad races there on weekends in the 1/4 mile. I like that racing, NHRA style. NASCAR can suck it, IMO :thumb:

FNLOL at the green poster Den-in-NH!!! +1

Know what would of made her win more interesting..is if she ****ed that giant damn champagne bottle.

No no I'm not saying it to be..or being sexist..just what is she now 1-50..I think the public is owed it when any person is talked about as much as her even when they have a big losing streak, that the public should be paid back in kind with them putting their winnings somewhere.

It's only fair.

Sorry, but I lost all respect for Danica when she had her little temper tantrum some time ago. I don't remember where or when or why it happened, all I remember is the visual image of her stomping her feet like a 7 year old that didn't get her way.

Back