Dawsonstouchbac's obsession with Midgar the Magnificent

Do you know anyone who has a bigger ManCrush on Midgar than Dawsonstouchbac?

• Total voters

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
Enjoy D22!

Lol, umm brady gets attacked for bad games all the time. Lets not play the poor Moss game, he played bad, he is going to get talked about, like all the players do. Nobody has said anything about welker because welker has not had a bad game.

Only midgar would turn a Moss thread into a "Brady's the best" thread.

If nothing else, you have an obscene perseverance when it comes to Tom. :)

I didnt turn it into anything, the OP mentioned welker and brady, and I talked about welker and brady. SHIT. I swear to god, only you can turn me answering a question how it was presented into a brady thing.

Good to know that midgar is a little sensitive over Brady.
I love Brady too, but at least I can see how differently both players are viewed after having bad games.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=52306

:heart::hug:B e l i c h e a t:heart:B e l i c h e a t:hug:

This was like softball:

D22 - "the most winningess, purest, prolificest, passingest passer in nflest, nfl history"

But midgar is a close second ROFL :poke:

Mikemo and FT - You must explain who you know and what QB they root for if you voted that way silly's! I can't believe you guys know someone who is more obsessed than Midgar who has his nose so far up Brady's asshole that it is locked in there.

Mikemo and FT - You must explain who you know and what QB they root for if you voted that way silly's! I can't believe you guys know someone who is more obsessed than Midgar who has his nose so far up Brady's asshole that it is locked in there.

I did :shrug:

D22 :coffee:

Maybe you should have read the rest of the thread troll. I mean this is a patriots message board, brady plays for the pats, why are you here?

Yet, you don't deny it.

What part of Terrific Tommy's body is your favorite Midgar?

Deny what? That you are an obsessed troll? No I agree with that. I mean how obsessed with you about brady, he is not even on your team.

address the qustion tommy jr.

There is no question, you are a browns fan who is obsessed about the patriots and brady so you hang out on the pats board. You take 3 posts of a tread and leave the rest up there so you can somehow impress another idiot down here? Its pretty sad.

There is no question, you are a browns fan who is obsessed about the patriots and brady so you hang out on the pats board. You take 3 posts of a tread and leave the rest up there so you can somehow impress another idiot down here? Its pretty sad.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. No one will begrudge you for the things you do to Tommy's co<k.

The only one close is D22 with Marino. But this is midgar's race to win.

Not look good for you Midgar.....you going to vote?

If I start a poll on if dawson has his tongue up d22's ass and that you are more obsessed with the pats than any team in football, how do you think that will go? Like I said, these players are actually on my team, whats your excuse?

I'm pretty sure Midagr has called out Brady for...

Bitching about the rims on a free Cadillac

800 dollar flower pots.

Erotic beastiality pictures with underage goats.

Shooting at paprazzi

Multiple weddings to one person.

Running from helicopters holding Vitamin water.

Having a man-servant.

Driving the clich'e Bentley

Did I mention the flower pots were imported from Holland...?

Posing for GQ.

Wearing a suit on an 8 hour flight when all the other teammates are in warm-ups.

Did I mention there were 2 of those fancy pants flower pots?

Wearing self promoting wardrobe items in a TEAM lockerroom.

Wears a fagbag

Sometimes he sports a pocketbook, apologists call it a "man-purse" but if it wear really a "man-purse' wouldn't his "man-servant" be carrying it around?

Did I mention he pressed charges on some homeless guy who took those flower posts out of his trash?

Oh wait, midagr didn't post all those things, I did. My bad. carry on.

D22's idolization of that bum Marino is more pathetic. After all, brady has actually been to the top of the mountain multiple times.

But yeah, midgar's is blind devotion to TB is somewhat disturbing. He's a brady fan first and foremost.

Back