Day At The Beach

BradyGirl

Reaction score
My sister took me out for my birthday today. It was a surprise! She took me to Hampton Beach and we spent the day walking the beach and in the water. The water wasn't cold and the surf was beautiful. We ate at <i>The Sea Ketch</i> across the street and had seafood, of course. :)

Just wanted to share a very happy day. The Patriots are 3-0 and I had a great birthday. What's better than that? :cool:

My sister took me out for my birthday today. It was a surprise! She took me to Hampton Beach and we spent the day walking the beach and in the water. The water wasn't cold and the surf was beautiful. We ate at <i>The Sea Ketch</i> across the street and had seafood, of course. :)

Just wanted to share a very happy day. The Patriots are 3-0 and I had a great birthday. What's better than that? :cool:

Happy, happy day. Sounds Terrific I live 8 miles from the beach. Don't get to it enough, but fine place to hang.

Cheers

Very much! It's a great beach, and the water was so clear. The day was just perfect. :)

Such a great birthday. :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My day at the beach will be next week in Philippines.. I watched super bowl from there last year.
<<<picture is from there

Nice weather, nice people. Yes my girlfriend too.. hehe. ;)

Love the NE beaches also. Happy birthday. Go PATS... Let's GOOO.!!

Awesome! Happy Birthday! I prefer Jenness up the road in Rye but you can't beat the views from the top deck at Sea Ketch!

Wow, sounds like one great day. I'm writing this from the middle of the cornfields of Indiana, so let me say you are indeed very fortunate...! :toast:

My day at the beach will be next week in Philippines.. I watched super bowl from there last year.
<<<picture is from there

Nice weather, nice people. Yes my girlfriend too.. hehe. ;)

Love the NE beaches also. Happy birthday. Go PATS... Let's GOOO.!!

Thank you!

There's something special about New England beaches. :cool:

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Awesome! Happy Birthday! I prefer Jenness up the road in Rye but you can't beat the views from the top deck at Sea Ketch!

Thank you!

The view was spectacular! :dance:

My sister lives in Rye. I love Jenness.

Happy birthday BG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you!

Every beach is special. :)

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Wow, sounds like one great day. I'm writing this from the middle of the cornfields of Indiana, so let me say you are indeed very fortunate...! :toast:

Thank you!

The cornfields have their own uniqueness, but I do consider myself lucky. :)

I'm glad you had a great day. My wife and I walked Rye a couple weeks ago. When I was a child my parents would take us there every summer for a few days and I always think of them while I walk. It's amazing how little the area has changed in all those years.

Happy Birthday, BG!
Glad it was enjoyable as well as memorable with your wuv sister.

lg1_003518.jpg

Happy belated! Sounds like the perfect Birthday!!!

~Dee~

Happy birthday!

Glad you enjoyed your day.

Thank you! It was memorable. :)

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

I'm glad you had a great day. My wife and I walked Rye a couple weeks ago. When I was a child my parents would take us there every summer for a few days and I always think of them while I walk. It's amazing how little the area has changed in all those years.

Thank you!

I thought of my parents, too. My sister and I were practically newborns when they first brought us down the Cape. :cool:

Happy Birthday, BG!
Glad it was enjoyable as well as memorable with your wuv sister.

lg1_003518.jpg

Perfect picture! Thank you! :dance:

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Happy belated! Sounds like the perfect Birthday!!!

~Dee~

Thank you! It definitely was! :)

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Great to hear! Happy belated.

Thank you! Life is good. :)

My sister lives in Rye. I love Jenness.

Happy birthday BG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I live in southern NH, Jenness is our go to unless I am willing to drive to Maine instead.

I live in southern NH, Jenness is our go to unless I am willing to drive to Maine instead.

In Maine we love Popham Beach down River (Kennebec) from Bath Lovely spot. great walking.

Cheers

Back