Dear Chargers

Alco

Much Patriots
Reaction score
doing_it_wrong_skaters.jpg

I knew they weren't a very good team, but, they folded up like an accordian without a fight.

Why would anyone want to be a fan of that shit?

Nice city, good looking titties all around it, shitty football team.

I thought the Bolts would actually get there this year... but I guess that just shows I didn't see them play in too many games. The few I did they looked good, but that was regular season. Norv turned back into a pumpkin (as usual) when January rolled around.

(Kaeding too... he'd be one of those little pumpkins that aren't really pumpkins but some kind of gourd... but they look like a little pumpkin... you know, like Nate Kaeding in a playoff game kind of pumpkin...)

I honestly thought that the Chargers were the only team that had a shot to knoock off the Colts in the AFC this year. I was wrong. They had no shot.

I honestly thought that the Chargers were the only team that had a shot to knoock off the Colts in the AFC this year. I was wrong. They had no shot.

Me too, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe it's a matter of matchups and physcology... but SD has had Indy's # in the playoffs but can't seem to beat anyone else. Who knows with this jets team.
Indy handled the Ravens rushing attack just fine but maybe the Ravens just weren't that good and the Pats were that bad (at least that wildcard game)

I thought the Bolts would actually get there this year... but I guess that just shows I didn't see them play in too many games. The few I did they looked good, but that was regular season. Norv turned back into a pumpkin (as usual) when January rolled around.

(Kaeding too... he'd be one of those little pumpkins that aren't really pumpkins but some kind of gourd... but they look like a little pumpkin... you know, like Nate Kaeding in a playoff game kind of pumpkin...)

Remember the announcers discussing the very long streak of FGs that Kaeding had?

Then those three misses......

Look up choke in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Nate Kaeding.

Choked as usual, can't wait to hear the whining from LDT and the rest.

I did not realize the Chargers sucked that bad! omfg the Jets made it to the afc championship game! WTF!!
Armageddon is upon us, Pigs are flying across the world, NHL is hosting the all star game in Hades! The end of the world as we know it. :cuss:

Do I sound bitter? >)

Hey LDT Guess the "better team" LOST once again .... you use to it yet? ROFL

:coffee:

Back