Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man BB actually going into detail and actually looks....nervous?

BB I make sure the players have it as tough as they can on practice. I make sure they have the worst footballs.

Glad to have him come out and say he has no idea about the ball and that he's never talked to any player about air pressure.

Maybe I'm being naive, but as I sit here listening to Bill, I have a hard time not believing him. Something I would typically not say, considering I believe he knows everything that goes on. He has the best poker face in history, but to me, he appears genuine, mainly because I can easily believe him talking about making the balls even more difficult in practice than in games. That is something that is extremely easy for me to see him doing.

Maybe I'm being naive, but as I sit here listening to Bill, I have a hard time not believing him. Something I would typically not say, considering I believe he knows everything that goes on. He has the best poker face in history, but to me, he appears genuine, mainly because I can easily believe him talking about making the balls even more difficult in practice than in games. That is something that is extremely easy for me to see.

It does seem he genuinely knew nothing about it. Which puts the focus back on Brady and his involvement.

BB just looks annoyed that this has turned into a big controversy, but he's been very candid and very honest. I believe him completely.

Attaboy, Bill :toast:

Refuse to be humiliated by the position you've been forced into.

I am sure BB didnt know nothing about this...

but Tom the terrific probably knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back