Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job Bill. Does Brady have a press conference today?

tossing TOM under the bus??!!!

Thought about this and there's no doubt in my mind that those two have discussed this situation in detail (maybe with Kraft) and decided how to proceed. I'm thinking Tom decided to take the fall for this, because there's not a snowball's chance in hell that Belichick would just come out and say "yeah, ask Tom about it" without talking to him about it.

Just confirms what I thought.

The preference is from Tom. Who knows. Maybe he was aware of the Brad Johnson admittance and took a similar tact.

I have no idea.

I think the most shocking thing from me in all this if that turns out to be true, isn't so much that Tom would do something this...but that Tom would do this without Bill's knowledge.

If that is really the case, then Tom's age may have nothing to do with why he may no longer be a Patriot next season.

I think the most shocking thing from me in all this if that turns out to be true, isn't so much that Tom would do something this...but that Tom would do this without Bill's knowledge.

If that is really the case, then Tom's age may have nothing to do with why he may no longer be a Patriot next season.

ROFL

:coffee:

ROFL ROFL ROFL This might be even dumber than the suggestion that Kraft might fire Belichick :facepalm:

All Tom has to say (if he indeed has a pressure preference), is that he likes the footballs inflated on the lighter end of the spectrum, but still within the mandated parameters.

NEXT!!

You must be joking with this, right?

There better be a deflated football displayed prominently in Patriots Place after this season.

You must be joking with this, right?

If Tom did something like this without BB's consent, then not really. I really do not believe anyone, including Tom, is beyond BB's discipline. I think that betrayal would lead to severely damaged trust between the two.

Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here

If this comes back to Brady then there could be a possible Jimmy Grapes sighting in the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure BB didnt know nothing about this...

but Tom the terrific probably knew...
are you sure?

Nothing will happen...

a fine $ ok

1 draft pick OK

both nothing else...
why a draft pick? it was a player not the team...

I am starting to think your act is old , that you and D22 should join forces so you can translate his work to French.

So I don't known of this is an option, but y'all should just have Bill say "I won't be taking any questions," instead of the repeat the same phrase tactic he's been using.

I think it comes across better.

So I don't known of this is an option, but y'all should just have Bill say "I won't be taking any questions," instead of the repeat the same phrase tactic he's been using.

I think it comes across better.
no I like the way he does it because he is our Heel....if it was Dungy I would ridicule him for it

I'm sure BB had some idea TB liked it on the low end. Probably completely blind sided with how low these were, but I'm still waiting for ALL the details and specifically how inflating indoors and taking outdoors could have an effect.

TB: "Hey coach. I've been working with balls a little low on pressure. They feel good."

BB: (cold stare, grunt, snort)

TB: "Yeah."

no I like the way he does it because he is our Heel....if it was Dungy I would ridicule him for it

Like, the first part of the PC, I was on board with him. But as soon as the questions started and he got evasive I was like "he's hiding something."

Keep in mind, no clue if either is correct. I'm speaking strictly from a presentation angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back