Did the Bucs SB loss Break Patrick Mahomes?

Did the Bucs SB loss Break Patrick Mahomes?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • It is more his family

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • It's Andy Reid

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • He is rebelling because Chiefs fans are the worst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombies

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
The Falcons, Eagles, Seahawks, Panthers, 2001 Rams.

I 100% agree about the Bills, to even get there 4 straight years was an accomplishment imo. They just had the misfortune of facing a dominant Redskins team and two dominant Cowboys teams.

Well said about the Chiefs and another perspective.
Also the misfortune of wide right! :jester:

Mahomes is merely 26 years old. He probably plays for another 13 seasons. Including the postseason he's 58-16. His yardage and TD rates are ridiculously great. Despite the bad second half in the AFCCG, his postseason stats are superb. I really don't see him turning into another Aaron Rodgers.
For sure but much depends on what KC does now that his mammoth contract is kicking in. Assuming he avoids major injury, he will tear through the stats and win a ton for sure but when talking about Brady's level of winning that not only takes a special player but a special org as well. He is already better than Rodgers IMO.

Also the misfortune of wide right! :jester:
I didn't mention the Giants game because of that although that Defensive Game plan is in the HOF. Buffalo just had the misfortune of going against superior teams. But you have to give it to POlian, as much of a dick as he is the dude could build a team.

It's kind of great to see good teams that we've struggled with, like the Chiefs and the Bills, going home early even though both had really strong seasons.

It should serve as a reminder that winning a Super Bowl is hard and staying at or near the top is as well. It should serve to highlight what our team has
managed to accomplish, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for fans of either team to recognize that. Which is all right with me because we know.

:toast:

It's kind of great to see good teams that we've struggled with, like the Chiefs and the Bills, going home early even though both had really strong seasons.

It should serve as a reminder that winning a Super Bowl is hard and staying at or near the top is as well. It should serve to highlight what our team has
managed to accomplish, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for fans of either team to recognize that. Which is all right with me because we know.

:toast:
You bet we know! :5x:

Seems to me like the Chiefs caught a break with the "News Cycle" since their loss in the AFCC. between Brady's retirement and Flores lawsuit, the talking heads on sports shows have had plenty of stuff to fill air time with. Had it been quiet this past week they would have filled that time with "Chiefs Chokers" type talk. I was kind of looking forward to that :coffee:

Last edited:
I don't think he's all that great at reading defenses and with Hill and Kelce, he gets bailed out of trouble a lot. When those 2 retire or move on I suspect his numbers will drop but until then, he'll win a lot of regular season games. I suspect it will be a dogfight in the AFC to see who represents it in the SB with all these up and coming QB's.

I don't think he's all that great at reading defenses and with Hill and Kelce, he gets bailed out of trouble a lot. When those 2 retire or move on I suspect his numbers will drop but until then, he'll win a lot of regular season games. I suspect it will be a dogfight in the AFC to see who represents it in the SB with all these up and coming QB's.
if you take Hill away (meaning he's not on the chiefs or you knock him senseless.. my preferred choice) it really changes what the Chiefs can do. Mahomes is damn good, but he is also in a great situation.

Now that Brady's retired which quarterback would anyone take over Mahomes? Josh Allen, maybe. Rodgers? Not anymore. Watson's a consideration if his off field situation ever gets resolved. I like Jackson a lot more than most here but I'm not taking him over Mahomes. No one else is even in the conversation. Including neither SB quarterback.

Now that Brady's retired which quarterback would anyone take over Mahomes? Josh Allen, maybe. Rodgers? Not anymore. Watson's a consideration if his off field situation ever gets resolved. I like Jackson a lot more than most here but I'm not taking him over Mahomes. No one else is even in the conversation. Including neither SB quarterback.
I'm leaning towards Allen. However, the question is always "How would the QB do if they were in a different situation". Allan is more of a physical specimen then Mahomes. Mahomes did land in a great spot. if he was in Jacksonville with Urban Meyer, how does that pan out?
Lamar Jackson I'm curious to see how the next season or two goes. has he been "figured out" or just an off year. Burrow might turn out to be very special, time will tell.

Back