Dig in folks

I decided to compare, and I hate bringing Montana into this but the writer did, so here is the complete comparison, not 5 games or this and that game, all of the games and the record and stats in the postseason....Montana...greatest Postseason QB of all time....Brady....average flopper...

Brady is 16-5

472-752 62.8% 36TD's 19 ints 5009 yards 87.6 QB rating

Montana is 16-7

460-734 62.7% 45td's 21 ints 5772 yards 95.6 Qb rating

For giggles here is Eli's

7-4

189-316 59.8% 16 td's 8 ints 2220 yards 87.8 Qb rating

So of the three, Brady has the worst QB rating. What's your point?

So of the three, Brady has the worst QB rating. What's your point?

I'm saying that Montana/Eli Elite postseason killers, Brady flopper crap, and yet the numbers do not bear that out....Its whatever. If Brady wins this weekend, he has 17 postseason wins and then they can talk about even though he has more than anyone he sucks.

Moss & Welker were/are pretty good. I think anyway.

Sure Montana had Rice but John Taylor wasn't all that special. He benefited by having Rice on the other side & #16 throwing the ball.Brent Jones was a good WC TE. Now SF did have a much better backfield with Craig & Rathman.

Brady has had a few different ones in his postseason career other than Moss and Welker...I think he had moss and welker together for like 3 games in the postseason.

I'm saying that Montana/Eli Elite postseason killers, Brady flopper crap, and yet the numbers do not bear that out....Its whatever. If Brady wins this weekend, he has 17 postseason wins and then they can talk about even though he has more than anyone he sucks.

The good news is if Brady wins - or has a great game - this talk will go away. He has had a few not-so-great games in the last few years so a great SB game will flush this talk away and solidfy his place as an all-time-great (which he already is but you can't shine that star too brightly)

and for no reason whatsoever I'm putting this smilie in as I've never seen it before: :creepy:

Since Peyton's gone now, and has been all year, who's your next target to rag on? The great Sanchize? ROFL

I disliked Peyton because he was great and stood in the way of my team. Its called being a fan, that happens. It comes along with having a very good team like the colts had...good thing is, you will not have to worry about people raging on your team for a long while now.

The good news is if Brady wins - or has a great game - this talk will go away. He has had a few not-so-great games in the last few years so a great SB game will flush this talk away and solidfy his place as an all-time-great (which he already is but you can't shine that star too brightly)

and for no reason whatsoever I'm putting this smilie in as I've never seen it before: :creepy:

I just need a few more QB's with 16 wins, I can only compare 2...at least they do not take games away like the author did.

Since Peyton's gone now, and has been all year, who's your next target to rag on? The great Sanchize? ROFL

nah, a QB has to actually be good enough to be a threat. Dirty Sanchez doesn't threaten anybody...except maybe Sexy Rexy's job.

Joe Cool had a few horrid playoff games too, and even a couple GASP one and dones. Brady is still the guy I want over ANY QB in NFL history if I'm in the postseason.

EDIT: Also, someone's playoff stats are gonna be worse than the regular seasons ones. Most playoff D's are damn good.

Montana lost three straight playoff games before winning his 4th Super Bowl. Just sayin'.

Brady is due for a killer performance...I think he was truly embarrassed @ the AFCCG, and will come out with killer calmness and laser beam accuracy...

Funny story about this article....basically its on ESPN, so there is a comment section below it. So I go in expecting troll city of people going yep, Brady is crap.....exact opposite. Basically its a bunch of people saying what an idiot the author is, it also has a ton of Giants fans pissed because they think this article was written to incite Brady so he will unleash the furry come Sunday. I was just really surprised about the comments about this, where most basically laughed it off as a writer trying to make something controversial to get hits on the story.

OK, so I'm curious, did Gronk do a special guest appearance at a scoliosis fund raiser recently? That poor girl on his left seems to have a bad case. The one on his right is clearly stricken as well, but not quite as bad. That Gronk, taking right after Tebow. Maybe he's invited them to the game?

Very in depth analogy. I have faith Brady and company will pull it all together come Sunday.

Back