Divisional Round - Packers at Cardinals 1/16 8:15pm (NBC)

I am desperately hoping the Cardinals win. I'd be happy seeing either the Panthers or Cardinals in the SB. But seeing the Seahawks or Packers make it there would be painful. I just have no interest in those teams whatsoever, so I consider those two options to be extremely boring.

The Seahawks/Broncos SB was one of the most unanticipated and boring SBs I've seen in a while. Not just because the game itself was sh*t, but because I had zero interest in either team. I really hope that doesn't happen this year.

I'm good with anyone but the Seahawks on the NFC side. I hate them, their coach, their fans, and the Seattle homer media.

Also, maybe Carolina. **** them too. Just because. :coffee:

This.

However, I could live with Seattle making it to the dance if the result is another Patriots victory over those clowns :coffee: :stirpot:

This.

However, I could live with Seattle making it to the dance if the result is another Patriots victory over those clowns :coffee: :stirpot:

That would be the only way I'd be good with it.

I found a local printed Seahawks Super Bowl 49 "Two in a row!" t-shirt from last year at a second hand store last week. For 99 cents. I bought it.

NFL Football

NFL

Consensus Bets
61% Arizona(ov) 50
61% Carolina -3
56% Carolina(ov) 44

Power Rank
1. Seattle
2. Kansas City
3. Carolina

<table style="display: table;" class="NFL default"><thead><tr><th>Teams</th><th>Line</th><th>Bets</th><th>Total</th><th>Bets</th><th class="view-all" colspan="4">View all NFL odds</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="sport-data odd bottom-padding"><td class="teams">Kansas City
New England</td><td class="odds"> +5
-5 </td><td class="votes"> 48% 52% </td><td class="odds"> 43o
43u </td><td class="votes"> 49% 51% </td><td class="links">» Matchup
</td><td class="other"> Gillette Stadium</td><td class="date">Jan 16@
4:35 PM</td></tr><tr class="sport-data even bottom-padding"><td class="teams">Green Bay
Arizona</td><td class="odds"> +7
-7 </td><td class="votes"> 52% 48% </td><td class="odds"> 50o
50u </td><td class="votes"> 61% 39% </td><td class="links">» Matchup
</td><td class="other"> University of Phoenix Stadium</td><td class="date">Jan 16@
8:15 PM</td></tr><tr class="sport-data odd bottom-padding"><td class="teams">Seattle
Carolina</td><td class="odds"> +3
-3 </td><td class="votes"> 39% 61% </td><td class="odds"> 44o
44u </td><td class="votes"> 56% 44% </td><td class="links">» Matchup
</td><td class="other"> Bank of America Stadium</td><td class="date">Jan 17@
1:05 PM</td></tr><tr class="sport-data even bottom-padding"><td class="teams">Pittsburgh
Denver</td><td class="odds"> +6.5
-6.5 </td><td class="votes"> 46% 54% </td><td class="odds"> o
u </td><td class="votes"> 0% 0% </td><td class="links">» Matchup
</td><td class="other"> Sports Authority Field at Mile High</td><td class="date">Jan 17@
4:40 PM</td></tr></tbody></table>

They still use grass for that field, don't they?

Last time a team beat another team in the playoffs when they lost to a team by 30+ that same season is when the NYJ beat the Pats in 2010. Argh.

Back