Divisional Round - Steelers at Broncos 1/17 4:40pm (CBS)

If Pitt is here next week, it's going to be a battle. But Denver is letting some receivers down the field wide open. And there's little about the Pitt defense that makes me nervous.
Pitt plays real tough up front, but Tom will pick that D apart in the 2ndary.

It's obvious that Peyton struggles playing under center, only question left now is when does Brock Lobster come in to save the day.

It's obvious that Peyton struggles playing under center, only question left now is when does Brock Lobster come in to save the day.

Theses crawfish shorts are so cool:shrug_n:

~Dee~

Don't think even Tom Brady could save the day with all these drops. How many does that make 5? Definitely aren't helping Peyton out that's for sure.

That throw by Peyton had no gas behind it..

If the Donkeys lose this one, I wonder if HuGeHead throws his receiving corps under the bus in the press conference for dropping all these wounded ducks.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xJVwvq5z3MI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

If the Donkeys lose this one, I wonder if HuGeHead throws his receiving corps under the bus in the press conference for dropping all these wounded ducks.
No wondering needed.:coffee:

5head is an equal opportunity throw/you/under/the/busser...

True. But a couple of these drops were right in the hands and chest... just drops a professional shouldn't be making.

Drama Queen Rapistburger playing pretty well for a guy with one foot in the ICU.

They are being paid millions of dollars to play. If they can't catch a "wobbly" ball they shouldn't be playing.

No, but at least the Steelers are showing more toughness...
After all look at the warrior hes playing with a bloody stump.

Are you telling me that Roethlisberger is really the Black Knight? :huh:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HYMla7qlBsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Isn't it getting towards the time Manning throws a pick six?

Sent from my Enigma Device

Back