Divisional Round - Steelers at Broncos 1/17 4:40pm (CBS)

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
For discussion of this game.

Go Steelers :Eason:

Another weekend of watching Ben the warrior. I can't wait. And yes, Go Steelers.

I dont even think I'll watch this game. I couldn't possible care less about the Steelers or Broncos. The game isn't appealing at all to me. Too bad they can't both lose and knock each other out.

This will come down to the health of the Rapist and Brown. The Rapist could barely throw the ball 10 yards on the last drive and Brown may end up in the concussion protocol this week. If they're limited or out, Denver will be hosting the AFCCG.

This will come down to the health of the Rapist and Brown. The Rapist could barely throw the ball 10 yards on the last drive and Brown may end up in the concussion protocol this week. If they're limited or out, Denver will be hosting the AFCCG.

The rapist is fine. He will act like he has no right arm all week but he will save the day. Brown being out is a bigger issue although I think they will get Williams back to help with the run game.

The rapist is fine. He will act like he has no right arm all week but he will save the day. Brown being out is a bigger issue although I think they will get Williams back to help with the run game.

The Pitt run game last night was pretty decent without Williams. Getting him back would be another nice weapon.

I don't see a way Antonio Brown plays vs Denver but I hope he can.

Go Pitt! :suicide:

Wow. What a game last night. It's going to be a fun game next Sunday. I hope the Donkeys get this win, but Pitt is on an emotional roll right now. Will be tough. Not a lot to say right now, because we don't know who will be playing. Will have to wait till later this week I guess. Brown got his ass handed to him. I do hope he is alright.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0n62J9-WP1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roethlisberger's Inspiration

Back