Do the Bears have any good players?

Bearfanmike20 on 11-21-2006 at 10:35 AM said:
Tom Brady vs.... Oh sh!t... Thats Tom Brady...:banghead:

$5 for that sig? wow,, talking about a rip... I wouldnt pay 10 cents for it, and im a Bears fan. Good grief. someone lied to this guy about his graphics skills.

Brady still hurt? Is he playing this week? I heard rumors he got hurt is that true?

CHICAGOKID on 11-21-2006 at 11:45 AM said:
$5 for that sig? wow,, talking about a rip... I wouldnt pay 10 cents for it, and im a Bears fan. Good grief. someone lied to this guy about his graphics skills.

Brady still hurt? Is he playing this week? I heard rumors he got hurt is that true?
YEAH vINNIE t IS STARTING THIS WEEK

If you can do better.. prove it. Its a free country. Worth is in the eye of the beholder.

As for bradley... Haven't heard anything. As far as I know he's healthy.

Brady has been "Probable - Shoulder" going on 3 years now.

Undertaker #59 on 11-21-2006 at 11:53 AM said:
Brady has been "Probable - Shoulder" going on 3 years now.
LOL.. I've noticed that. :eek:

They might want to have that looked at. ;)

mgoblue101415 on 11-21-2006 at 10:38 AM said:
I offered him virgins and wine if he came over. Um... Can anyone help me out with this???
Well Dolphin22 is over in the AC asylum...

not sure if he has any wine though...

jaric on 11-21-2006 at 12:20 PM said:
Well Dolphin22 is over in the AC asylum...

not sure if he has any wine though...

ROFL

I'm liking you more all the time, jaric!

Well, CK has laid out his pedigree. Your sig, BFMike20, is superb!

Bearfanmike20 on 11-21-2006 at 12:37 PM said:
Thank you. :)
I agree. I wouldn't pay money for it (or any one for that matter)

But it's still freaking awesome.

jaric on 11-21-2006 at 12:42 PM said:
I agree. I wouldn't pay money for it (or any one for that matter)

But it's still freaking awesome.

Like I always say.. Its all what its worth to ya.

Some people do.. some people dont.

Its not like I make a killing on this or anything...

The biggest reason I charge, is to keep for having a full pm box. Ya know. :)

I love doing sigs, but I dont have all day and night to do them.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

kegstand on 11-21-2006 at 01:00 PM said:
You'll know our WRs names hopefully at the end of this game!!

This guy is another very good sigmaster. :)

I wouldn't be so sure keg... This week is not the week to brag..

I think we will see the same rex as last weekend.

Wow.
A 7 page thread and not one dickhead.
I am astonished.
You Bear guys are alright..
Not like some of those other guys

:manning:

Colvin???? Urlacher gets all the press, but Colvin's the Bears LB who really impresses me.

Oh, he's a Pat now. Never mind.

I just cross-indexed the current Bears roster against http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/rosters.nsf/Annual/1985-chi. I think we're safe. Dent and Singletary aren't coming back.

I had to check because I'm still waking up in the middle of the night with flashbacks from that not-so-Super Bowl.

--James

Hawg73 on 11-21-2006 at 09:52 AM said:
All I can do is BEG YOU to stick around, since you seem like a decent poster with a sense of humor and some actual football knowledge.

You have no idea how badly we need a rational Fins fan around this place. We have just about every other team covered, but the last one (See Dolphins22 in the assclown asylum) we hosted I believe wears a hockey helmet and cowboy boots to special ed class.

He is still raving something about conspiracies and clandestine meetings in dark parking garages. It's way too deep for me to recount here, but the boy is utterly crackers and reflects poorly on the Fins fan base.

Welcome to the forum and please, please stick around.

:thumb:

thx for the kind words and invite. guess every fan base has its share of "special" fans ROFL

mgoblue101415 on 11-21-2006 at 10:38 AM said:
I offered him virgins and wine if he came over. Um... Can anyone help me out with this??? :rolleyes: Mods??? Um...

You know... All this time we were looking for Phin fans... We were all looking in the wrong place. I found a couple over at Da Bearz. :eek: Go figa. :shrug:

They were posting, and they sounded intelligent ( despite the fact he thinks that NY pizza is better than Chicago pizza ) and had a sense of humor and actually knew their football.

I had no choice but to abduct... Um, I mean, beg & plead with them to come over and check us out as we were in desperate need of some quality Phin fans around here.

And one actually came over. :cute:

And we may be starting to sound a little creepy to him.... So many of us excited that he's here and asking him to stick around. We're either Rosanne and Tom in Freddy's Dead, The Final Nightmare, or Rob Zombie and family in House of 1000 Corpses. eeek

So, um, anyway... Do I get Planet Points if he sticks around??? Because, um.... I've got some rope and some duct tape.

I'll have my lawyer contact yours and we can work out the details of the contract:archive:

fear the fin on 11-21-2006 at 09:47 PM said:
I'll have my lawyer contact yours and we can work out the details of the contract:archive:

Are lawyers really necessary???

I mean, can't we just work this out ourselves under the table. ;)

Back