Do we want Denver or Cincinnati to win tonight?

Who do we want to win tonight's game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't really matter. The Patriots need a win next week to assure them of the #1 seed. Although, a loss by one team this week and the other next week would do the same thing.

Give me the tie and call it a day!

Denver. Duh!

In all reality I would think that Patriot fan would want the Bengals to win. The Broncos are the only team that could take the #1 seed from them.

No brainer. Cincinnati.

If the Pats win in Miami then tonight doesn't matter. But should the Pats eventually lose in Miami then then winner tonight would be able to win next week and grab the number 1 seed.

So worst case, would we rather eventually travel to Cincinnati or to Denver. Put me down for Cincinnati.

Also, with a Cincinnati win tonight, Denver would basically be in a must win situation next week versus San Diego. Yes, a loss tonight and next week COULD still find the Broncos in, but should the chips fall a certain way, it could find the Broncos on the outside looking in, based on last weeks loss to Pittsburgh.

How sweet would that be. :)

Denver. Duh!

In all reality I would think that Patriot fan would want the Bengals to win. The Broncos are the only team that could take the #1 seed from them.

Wrong? Cinci wins out, pats lose next week? Cinci's 13-3 Pats are 12-4.

Do the math if you can (or find someone to help).

Denver. Duh!

Not true. It is my understanding that both teams could relegate the Patriots to the 2nd seed.

No brainer. Cincinnati.

If the Pats win in Miami then tonight doesn't matter. But should the Pats eventually lose in Miami then then winner tonight would be able to win next week and grab the number 1 seed.

So worst case, would we rather eventually travel to Cincinnati or to Denver. Put me down for Cincinnati.

Also, with a Cincinnati win tonight, Denver would basically be in a must win situation next week versus San Diego. Yes, a loss tonight and next week COULD still find the Broncos in, but should the chips fall a certain way, it could find the Broncos on the outside looking in, based on last weeks loss to Pittsburgh.

How sweet would that be. :)

thanks. that's kind of what I thought but I really haven't had time to crunch the numbers.

Wrong? Cinci wins out, pats lose next week? Cinci's 13-3 Pats are 12-4.

Do the math if you can (or find someone to help).

Gotcha. That's why I'm here. The altitude gets to my head you see! It's all clear now! I at least had the Cincy part right. Right?

A meteor.
meteor-crash-o.gif

Assuming the Pats win next week, the only thing at stake is who you want at 2, and if you want Denver in or out. A Denver loss means they miss the playoffs with both a KC and NYJ win. Would you rather have Denver at 2 or the Jets at 5.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Just curious, if the Pats and Cincy end up with the same record, who gets the tie breaker?

Back