Do we want Denver or Cincinnati to win tonight?

Who do we want to win tonight's game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bullshit, assclown.
Both of the Patriots' starting safeties were out Sunday.
Their #1 and 2 WRs are our. What would Denver do without theirs?

They'd suck, that's what.

Bullshit? TJ Ward is still injured. Darian Stewart is hurt but both played because David Bruton is on IR and Omar Bolden is OUT. The Broncos starting LT Ryan Clady has been on IR all season and the back up LT Ty Sambrilo is also on the IR. Our starting TE Heuerman is on IR. Kenny Anunkie is out. Evan Mathis is playing hurt because the Oline is decimated. C.J. Anderson and Benny Fowler are playing hurt. Oh and the QB is a back up QB that has never started a game in the NFL until 6 weeks ago. So yea, the Broncos are dealing with key injuries too buttercup!

Your kidding me right?
This was before we lost Volhmer, plus our 3rd string back up hurt his shoulder...Please spare me with your troll BS
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2303865&postcount=3430

CW7toFdWQAYve7B.png:large

So I guess what you are saying here is that the Broncos have tougher players then the Patriots?

So I guess what you are saying here is that the Broncos have tougher players then the Patriots?
that is a troll response.. has no thought process behind it, but just to troll and stir the pot. I put up facts and you come up with insults because that's the best you can do.

Yeah, you are going to have to improve the quality of your posts soon Yac. The sentiment to assclown or ban you is getting strong.

Just a suggestion.

After viewing the Bengals Broncos game I came away with the following observation. Both Ostweiler and AJ McCarran have the look of future, good starters as NFL QBs.

When McCarran was passed over in the Draft and fell to Brady-like levels after guiding his team to two NCAA Championships.

After viewing the Bengals Broncos game I came away with the following observation. Both Ostweiler and AJ McCarran have the look of future, good starters as NFL QBs.

When McCarran was passed over in the Draft and fell to Brady-like levels after guiding his team to two NCAA Championships.

He didn't look so hot towards the end of last night's game...but, he was impressive at the start of it (McHotWife'sHusband).

Yeah, you are going to have to improve the quality of your posts soon Yac. The sentiment to assclown or ban you is getting strong.

Just a suggestion.

Please don't ban this guy. I'm enjoying his posts.

I only saw the opening drive of the 2nd half last night, then pretty much fell asleep. I thought Osweiler looked pretty good.

I feel like the Patriots should have beaten Denver in their regular season game and I'm not really all that concerned about a rematch. Of course if Brady, Gronkowski, all the offensive line, Malcolm Butler, all the wide receivers and Jamie Collins are out with injuries I won't feel confident about winning any playoff games.

I've been watching MNF on the Sling ap because where I am I have really good internet but only really really basic cable. If you think there are too many commercials in NFL games, you miss them with the Sling ap, because they play this incredibly boring music and a static image during the commercial breaks. Makes it very hard to stay awake.

Back