Do you exist in real life?

Do you REALLY exist?

• Total voters
JH wrote the book on man-pleasing.

:thumb:

EDIT: Actually, it's less of a book and more of a pamphlet. Or a postcard even.

I don't tell my secrets, silly.

Someone once told me I should be a sex therapist ROFL

I even got shirtsleeve to sign up for facebook when I told him there was a drunk and flirty cka over there ROFL

ROFL

:rockon: :toast: :D

I've had many a chat with some PPers on FB... :) Good times!

If I had the time I'd go back and find the posts! LOL

I know how it went down. I asked if you worked in Wakefield because there were pictures of a girl on here that looked like a girl that worked in my building :shrug:

I don't tell my secrets, silly.
JH, it's really not much of a secret.

Feed us, **** us, and don't nag us. That's really it. (unless you're Tom Brady, then take us purse shopping)

Orly?

Catering to men or women?

We know you are a strict Catholic.

You ain't sticking it anywhere but one way, the same way.

:LOL:
FOR THE LAST TIME: It only matters where you finish.

Also, position is irrelevant, even at the finish. Exploration of the other, and an attempt to please the other, while always paying respect to the act itself and to your spouse. That's more or less the rulebook.

I know how it went down. I asked if you worked in Wakefield because there were pictures of a girl on here that looked like a girl that worked in my building :shrug:

I think it was the picture of me giving the finger I had as my avatar and you scared me so I took it down LOL Then you made me walk around the building for a couple days wondering who the hell was the planeteer that worked in my building. Seriously though what were the chances lol

I think it was the picture of me giving the finger I had as my avatar and you scared me so I took it down LOL Then you made me walk around the building for a couple days wondering who the hell was the planeteer that worked in my building. Seriously though what were the chances lol

yeah that was it :)

That's funny. Someone once told me I was both very analytical and very sensitive, so I should combine two fields: an "psycho-analyst" and a "therapist."

So I came up with this:

analrapist.jpg

I was going to go with "Psycho analrapist" but someone told me that this sounded a little scary.

As I have yet to be available for one of the Draft parties most of you and I have yet to formally meet.
That doesn't mean that I do not hold incriminating photos of most of you in a file I keep locked away to be opened only on the event of my demise under questionable conditions.

JH, it's really not much of a secret.

Feed us, **** us, and don't nag us. That's really it. (unless you're Tom Brady, then take us purse shopping)

Orly?

Catering to men or women?

I think it's just best to be with someone that is as kick ass as yourself (generally speaking. I'd say you are kickass, but I don't know you that well. Also, Clots fan, etc.)

Catering to wimmenz. To learn how to enjoy it. Not a lot of women get the satisfaction a dude does. How to just let go.

FOR THE LAST TIME: It only matters where you finish.

Also, position is irrelevant, even at the finish. Exploration of the other, and an attempt to please the other, while always paying respect to the act itself and to your spouse. That's more or less the rulebook.
daButt

/insensitive

That is so cool. :thumb:

Back