Dolphins in Playoffs?

Darth Despot

We ass
Reaction score
Website
tokevinwithlove.wordpress.com
Just to prove I'm not the unrepentant homer I'm going to admit publicly in this here forum that the Miami Dolphins IMO are the most likely of the 3 teams currently tied to win the AFC East.

If it happens D22 enjoy it, it's been a long time coming.

I will be rooting for them....

Chances are I will be rooting for any team playing the stillers, including the Patriots if they make it.

Just to prove I'm not the unrepentant homer I'm going to admit publicly in this here forum that the Miami Dolphins IMO are the most likely of the 3 teams currently tied to win the AFC East.

Only because we basically cannot field a team anymore at this point with the injuries. 3 more go out yesterday, this is stupid at this point.

I dont see any of the 3 going pass the wildcard game.

I dont know, would it be the colts? The colts would have to go to NE or NY in the colts, that could be hairy for them, miami would be in trouble with the colts in good weather.

Maybe one day you will get to see a Superbowl :jester:

The one time I ****ing root for Romo, he blows up with 2 minutes left in the game....what a ****ing douchebag.

I can't wait until the Browns win a Super Bowl so that we can say we have a legit Super Bowl....not one during a steroid era or one where the officials pretty much give my team it just to boost merchandise sales.

The one time I ****ing root for Romo, he blows up with 2 minutes left in the game....what a ****ing douchebag.

I can't wait until the Browns win a Super Bowl so that we can say we have a legit Super Bowl....not one during a steroid era or one where the officials pretty much give my team it just to boost merchandise sales.

you guys are the cubs of the nfl deal with it, you will always suck :(

YouSuckLarge.jpg

Benign ...that is without doubt the nicest and most sincere post ever sent to me from a Patriot fan...It's true football fans like you that I regret ever having such a negitive take on the Patriots, because as I have said even recently all the positive things I do like about the Patriots...and I do truly feel bad for the sincere true die hard Patriot fans...

I don't hate the Patriots...maybe a few players ...what I hate is their Owner and what he is doing to the NFL...and the favortism that is going on & effecting this sport. When i talk badly keep in mind its directed to the dippo fans & my hatred for Bob Kraft...

Benign ...that is without doubt the nicest and most sincere post ever sent to me from a Patriot fan...It's true football fans like you that I regret ever having such a negitive take on the Patriots, because as I have said even recently all the positive things I do like about the Patriots...and I do truly feel bad for the sincere true die hard Patriot fans...

I don't hate the Patriots...maybe a few players ...what I hate is their Owner and what he is doing to the NFL...and the favortism that is going on & effecting this sport. When i talk badly keep in mind its directed to the dippo fans & my hatred for Bob Kraft...
someone is worried Santa is watching

I have to admit, based on momentum alone, Miami has the best chance.

I have to admit, based on momentum alone, Miami has the best chance.
I agree but throw up in my mouth saying it

the Jets are imploding

the Pats are a MASH unit

Miami looks healthy and ready to make a move

sorry D but I have to yell loud and for all to hear

I HATE THIS

you guys are the cubs of the nfl deal with it, you will always suck :(

yeah but at least the cubs put good coaches out there....the only thing good our coach is for is starving the hungry, clearing out the buffet at ponderosa, and keeping pizza places from asking for a bailout.

Don't fall for it Lee, they are trying to suck you in. Fight Bob Kraft and his referee favoritism!! If you don't he will have the phins lose!

It's kind of like the Stains except they blow up with 2 pre-season games to go every year. ROFL

Im sorry what? Kraft is doing what to the NFL? What favortism?

Don't fall for it Lee, they are trying to suck you in. Fight Bob Kraft and his referee favoritism!! If you don't he will have the phins lose!

Dawson...I love how the Pats go 3 & out & Seattle goes right down the field running & passing & score a TD against the "Old Lame ass" 31st worst defense in the Red Zone...

so the next drive The Patiots get stuffed on 3rd & 2 and are in punting position but a defensive holding on the "D" line not even near the play anyway gives them a 2nd chance & they score a FG on that drive...

And another Moss pussh off called on the opponants DB for an auto 1st & goal on an uncatchable ball to boot !!!...and score an easy TD...

Boy!!! Those Patriots sure are a great team !!!!

Dawson...I love how the Pats go 3 & out & Seattle goes right down the field running & passing & score a TD against the "Old Lame ass" 31st worst defense in the Red Zone...

so the next drive The Patiots get stuffed on 3rd & 2 and are in punting position but a defensive holding on the "D" line not even near the play anyway gives them a 2nd chance & they score a FG on that drive...

And another Moss pussh off called on the opponants DB for an auto 1st & goal on an uncatchable ball to boot !!!...and score an easy TD...

I guess you missed LeKevin Smith get held allowing Seneca Wallace time to throw the second Branch TD, huh? Or do you just look the other way when non-calls/calls go in favor of NE's opponents?

well the Dolphins are no better right now....same record

yeah I cheer the Moss push off....almost as good as Ben Coates, not as good but almost

Back