draft party 2012

what day would you prefer to attend the Planet draft party?

• Saturday April 28th for rounds 4-7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We may have a glitch....she won't say it but I will. Lisa's Mom is really sick and things are not looking very bright. She is down in Florida now and no timetable on her return so she may not be able to attend.

Any lovey thoughts to Lisa I'm sure would be appreciated.

I was wondering where Lisa's been :(

I hope your Mom is comforted by your presence, Lisa.

Lisa, my familly's prayers for your family go with you and we pray that they help. You have been going through a terrible stretch and deserve some peaceful and happy down time. Hope that you get that peace soon.

:sulk: I wish we could somehow agree to a venue and a date.

Wish I could help but I live way up here in West Newbury and aam not familiar with the south-west shore. I only know the places near the Stadium and they'll be bombed.

It would be a shame for two years to go by without a party, Especially since I've decided that I'd like to try to get there.

Any news from FL, TG?

Cheers, BostonTim

:sulk: I wish we could somehow agree to a venue and a date.

Wish I could help but I live way up here in West Newbury and aam not familiar with the south-west shore. I only know the places near the Stadium and they'll be bombed.

It would be a shame for two years to go by without a party, Especially since I've decided that I'd like to try to get there.

Any news from FL, TG?

Cheers, BostonTim

Horrible news from FL. While they were down there sitting vigil with Lisa's Mom they got a call that Mr PFL's Mom died. I know. Just awful.

:sulk:

Horrible news from FL. While they were down there sitting vigil with Lisa's Mom they got a call that Mr PFL's Mom died. I know. Just awful.

:sulk:

That's very sad. Back in 1993, my wife and I had to leave her dead's deathbed to attend my Mom's funeral and fly back. He passed 9 hours after we buried my mom. Sometimes it all seems to pile up on you.

Prayers and best wishes PFL, be well.

BostonTim

Thanks to everyone. It's been a rough go, no doubt about it.

I am back, at least for now. So I'm assuming there are no plans?

Tommysgirl and I are meeting up at Jake and Joe's on Route 1 in Norwood tomorrow night for Round 2. Anyone interested in having a couple of drinks and watching us trade our picks for picks next year is welcome to join us!

Tommysgirl and I are meeting up at Jake and Joe's on Route 1 in Norwood tomorrow night for Round 2. Anyone interested in having a couple of drinks and watching us trade our picks for picks next year is welcome to join us!

Not sure I am going to make it.:(

tommysgirl and i are meeting up at jake and joe's on route 1 in norwood tomorrow night for round 2. Anyone interested in having a couple of drinks and watching us trade our picks for picks next year is welcome to join us!
I may lurk in the background like a stalker!!!! Or I may get a haircut and clean up and actually show my face
... TWO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN... decisions

I may lurk in the background like a stalker!!!! Or I may get a haircut and clean up and actually show my face
... TWO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN... decisions
remember the restraining order.................

Back