draft party 2012

what day would you prefer to attend the Planet draft party?

• Saturday April 28th for rounds 4-7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
I was talking to Lisa and we want to try to plan something close to the stadium. Any ideas on this? Discuss...

I was talking to Lisa and we want to try to plan something close to the stadium. Any ideas on this? Discuss...
I wish you better luck then we had last year. I don't know the bars down that too well so I don't got much else. Except someone needs to take a leadership role & make this happen. Sorry it can't be me.

Cheers, BostonTim

Toby Keiths Bar and Grill

Done and done. Be there or don't.:harumph:

There may be an unveiling of the new girls though...............

ROFL

ROFL

Thursday?
Friday?
Saturday?
All of the above?

tommysgirl said:
Lol I don't know. I just felt like being bossy.

When is the draft???

starts the 26th I think? Love tobey keith's bar but it gets super busy. Although I imagine they all do in patriots place. What if we do one of the hole in the wall bars on rt1?

ROFL

going topless, I ike it:Ohbaby:

The NFL Draft returns to primetime in 2012, with the first round taking place Thurs., April 26, followed by the second and third rounds on Fri., April 27. Rounds 4-7 will be held Sat., April 28.

Ugh that is what I was afraid of. My sons bday is the 27th and I have a 40th bday party to go to on the 28th :(

I may come out so long as someone commits to picking me up in Boston. I'm high maintenance and am not staying outside of the city. @PFL @tommysgirl

Also, venue must have wine. TIA.

Michigan Dave said:
I may come out so long as someone commits to picking me up in Boston. I'm high maintenance and am not staying outside of the city. @PFL @tommysgirl

Most places don't serve wine in a box in Massachusetts.

Also, we have car rental places here, but since you were kind enough to chauffeur me around Ann Arbor, except when I took your car and pretty much ran out of gas because you left it on empty, I suppose I could accommodate you.

Also, TKs Bar? Love the place but it's too crowded at night and they don't turn the volume up on their TVs so we would never hear who's picking who.

I like the first round so I'll be out on Thursday night. I don't care where we meet. And Ms. TG, tell your son you'll celebrate on Sunday and tell your friend it's draft weekend. Easy enough.

Thursday Night in chat, Friday at some watering hole sounds good.... best of both worlds....

But either way, will do my best to make this one... put some names with faces... that kinda thing.....

Most places don't serve wine in a box in Massachusetts.

Also, we have car rental places here, but since you were kind enough to chauffeur me around Ann Arbor, except when I took your car and pretty much ran out of gas because you left it on empty, I suppose I could accommodate you.

Also, TKs Bar? Love the place but it's too crowded at night and they don't turn the volume up on their TVs so we would never hear who's picking who.

I like the first round so I'll be out on Thursday night. I don't care where we meet. And Ms. TG, tell your son you'll celebrate on Sunday and tell your friend it's draft weekend. Easy enough.

lol...just blow off the kid. As it turns out he is going to UMass Amherst for the weekend so he's leaving me anyway :(

Now I just have the Sat night party to contend with :(

What's your preference, MadDog or T-Bird?

Back