Dream interpretations

AnOldTroll

Russel brand
Reaction score
Not sure this has ever come up on PP. But what the heck...

Had a fairly vivid dream last night. Had a motorcycle (looked cheap and small, like a 250 or something...was painted like N.O. Saints gold). I had to stop for gas. It was at a truck stop gas station. I went in to pay for gas, came out and the bike was gone... stolen. I got so pissed. I went back in and all of a sudden there was a long line. Was told I had to wait in line. That didn't go over well with me. Raised hell to no avail. I woke myself up yelling. WTF?

Any comments appreciated...

Had a fairly vivid dream last night. Had a motorcycle (looked cheap and small, like a 250 or something...was painted like N.O. Saints gold). I had to stop for gas. It was at a truck stop gas station. I went in to pay for gas, came out and the bike was gone... stolen. I got so pissed. I went back in and all of a sudden there was a long line. Was told I had to wait in line. That didn't go over well with me. Raised hell to no avail. I woke myself up yelling. WTF?

Not helpful at all but dream about riding a Pats themed Harley. People may destroy it but they won't steal it cuz Brady will come by in the 4th quarter and make them pay.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Hmmm, dreams usually come from something you have going on subconsciously , might just be something you read or saw on the news. whenever I have a dream I can vividly remember i try to relate it back to something going on in my life.

I can't figure out my own dreams, much less anyone else's.

:shrug_n:

I can't figure out my own dreams, much less anyone else's.

:shrug_n:

Yep I know. This thread is probably not going to go anywhere.

This '"gas station" I pulled into seemed familiar in past dreams I guess. There is another one directly to the right of it. Had a longer entry. But for some reason this time it was all boarded up. I remember running to the curb to look for the motorcycle when I saw this. This was at night. Fall in the air. I could smell it. Also remember looking up at the stars. So many stars.

Anyway, enough babbling.
Feel free to use this thread to share WTF dreams if younz want. :)

Yep I know. This thread is probably not going to go anywhere.. . .Anyway, enough babbling.
Feel free to use this thread to share WTF dreams if younz want. :)

At least you have the good sense to recognize that dreams do have value. People have been trying to interpret their dreams for centuries, starting with pharaoh. Many famous people have made discoveries in their dreams, like Carl Jung with the basement/attic revelation. Lots of scientific breakthroughs have come from images smart guys have in their dreams. Plus, people who are not allowed to have REM sleep shortly go crazy. It's some kind of "sorting out" or assimilation process that is vital to mental health.

Yours sounds like a frustration dream. Bike there, but puny, then stolen; giant line in front of you at the station. Maybe you are being thwarted in some way in your waking life. But then, aren't we all. :shrug_n:

ps - Also, I think dreams can reveal that we never really forget stuff. I speak several languages, some of which have become rusty from non-use. But I have dreams where I'm jabbering away fluently again. My subconscious has remembered what I have forgotten while awake.

My two cents is maybe the fact that NO is playing the Rams tomorrow in a big game this weekend, you may of had that in your subconscious.

I had a short football dream this week were i was on the sidelines and saw a defender, who i thought was a QB after a pick, try to stop the guy with the ball and went low and the ball carrier went on top of him and the QB hurt his leg on the tackle. Not sure where this is from.

Simple. Bell will be a saint next year.

I dont know, the more I think about it, the more I believe it has to do with my political views than my sports views.

The motorcycle:me
Stolen: my consternation if the left gets power again.
The rage in the store: my voice on the matter.
The 2 different gas stations? My belief that the left should be dead, even though the boarded up gas station was to the right of the one I stopped at I did look left to see it was no longer operating. That's interesting.
The stars and the smell.. what I enjoy now.

Gotta admit the gold color of the bike has me flummoxed.

whatever.

Hope everyone had a great day.

I had a dream last night that my Mothers mother who died when my Mother was 3 came to me to let me know my mother had passed away. My Mother turns 86 in December. Really not good!

I had a dream last night that my Mothers mother who died when my Mother was 3 came to me to let me know my mother had passed away. My Mother turns 86 in December. Really not good!

Fake news?

Back