Drew Bledsoe in town

BluVayner

Reaction score
I saw Drew Bledsoe walking around Patriot Place this morning. I asked around, and I guess he's in the area to promote a wine that he's producing from a vinyard that he owns in Oregon. They said that he was hanging out with Kraft and Brady last night.

I always respected Bledsoe. He remained a class act to the end. He was a key ingredient in turning around a franchise that was a laughing stock the year before arrived. It's great to see that he can come back after he's retired, and not feel out of place.

I saw Drew Bledsoe walking around Patriot Place this morning. I asked around, and I guess he's in the area to promote a wine that he's producing from a vinyard that he owns in Oregon. They said that he was hanging out with Kraft and Brady last night.

I always respected Bledsoe. He remained a class act to the end. He was a key ingredient in turning around a franchise that was a laughing stock the year before arrived. It's great to see that he can come back after he's retired, and not feel out of place.

Wait what? How was bledsoe hanging out with brady in California?

Wait what? How was bledsoe hanging out with brady in California?
Apparently Brady's not in CA because people saw him in Foxboro last night.

He was on Dennis and Callahan yesterday morning at like 7 am, so I doubt that he got up at 4am California time to talk to them.

Apparently Brady's not in CA because people saw him in Foxboro last night.

He was on Dennis and Callahan yesterday morning at like 7 am, so I doubt that he got up at 4am California time to talk to them.

I was kidding, joke from conversations today. Good to see bledsoe coming back to his roots.

Good for Drew-
He always was a class guy.

Unfortunetly for him, Belichick saw him and traded him and 6 cases of his wine to Buffalo for 250 lbs of wings. :jester:

Yes, I've always been a fan of Drew, especially because of the (dare I say it) classy way he handled things with Brady, after his injury. The guy was one of the toughest QBs (along with Plunkett and Grogan) that we've ever had.

Hopefully a Bledsoe day is in the near future..

Drew did it the right way. Many players could learn a lesson from the way he handled himself here. He could have shot off his mouth, demanded his job back, and pulled the routine that many in the league would have. He took the high road because that's the kind of guy he is, and you have to respect that. Anyone would be bitter, angry, upset, and all those things, as I'm sure he was. Too bad Nomar didn't give Drew a call instead of calling WEEI. Always a fan of Bledsoe.

Yes, I've always been a fan of Drew, especially because of the (dare I say it) classy way he handled things with Brady, after his injury. The guy was one of the toughest QBs (along with Plunkett and Grogan) that we've ever had.

And along with Parcells, he breathed life into a flatlining franchise.

This. :thumb:

Well......I believe that you have to be retired for four years to be eligible for the Patriot Hall of Fame. Drew last played for Dallas during the 2006 season. That would make him eligible for the Patriot Hall after this season.

I don't think that Drew will be an NFL Hall of Famer, but he's certainly a Patriot Hall of Famer in my book. I think that Drew would run away with any online fan election, like the ones that the Pats have held in the past. My guess is that they will be holding a Hall induction ceremony, and Drew Bledsoe day, sometime next fall.

I heard the Pats were gonna bring Drew back into the fold, so he could be a role model for Brady. Something about being a leader, not hangin out in CA building ginormous houses, babying his kids, cavorting with celebs, playin golf...

:shrug:

>)

I heard the Pats were gonna bring Drew back into the fold, so he could be a role model for Brady. Something about being a leader, not hangin out in CA building ginormous houses, babying his kids, cavorting with celebs, playin golf...

:shrug:

>)

Midgar will hunt you down, for serious:coffee:

I saw this on the news last night and posted it in the random thoughts lol

Yeah it's great to have him in the area. I think his wine will sell well here. I might even get a bottle and try it myself!

I think his wine will sell well here. I might even get a bottle and try it myself!

I'm not sure how well it will sell around here. I heard it goes for around $100 a bottle. Not many people tailgating with that type of stuff I don't think.

I'm not sure how well it will sell around here. I heard it goes for around $100 a bottle. Not many people tailgating with that type of stuff I don't think.

"This is not the Caberknuckle you're looking for."

these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

"As one fan departed after getting Bledsoe to sign a few items, he quipped, “I hate Mo Lewis.’’ Replied Bledsoe, “You and me both.’’"

ROFL. Mo Lewis is my hero.

Mo lewis changed Patriot history as much as Bledsoe, if not more:coffee:

Back