Early Spring Cleaning Out My PatriotsPlanet *Pictorials Archives*

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
consider this Hard Drive evacuation akin to the cleaning out of a collection of memorabilia gathered from a One Oh So *Special* Place ---- images, however, that will still be stored forevah in the mind's attic of this seasoned sporting gentleman

some images will be labeled for identification purposes (as they may be a tad obscure to The Masses) and some will not

those that are not, please feel free to post your ID notion(s) as to who, what, when, where & how they are

I may post only one image per day or I may post many ----- depending on how my Depends are holding up or if I am PM'd bewbie pics by those who are afraid of what images of them I have retained during my tenure here

Today's 1st offering...........

:doh:

Good to see you and your humor again, RG! Looking forward to seeing all your pics, and hope this isn't some form of "final farewell".....

attachment.php

MIKIEMOD ?!?!?!?!?! ROFL

Classic LOLz in this thread already! This is destined to live in infamy!

Is that babs in the first pic? Just a stab in the dark..... :shrug:

The first one looks like it could be Brady's Bunch

Classic LOLz in this thread already! This is destined to live in infamy!

Is that babs in the first pic? Just a stab in the dark..... :shrug:
incorrect!!, sir :p

the last we heard of that guy in my 1st pic he was residing Kissimmeedoink, FL if that helps

BTW, should I post that "topless" pic I have of you? :eek:

That was my second guess. Brownfan80

incorrect!!, sir :p

Well, since I've never met any of you people, all I can do is rely on faded memories of past pics I've seen... :p

the last we heard of that guy in my 1st pic he was residing Kissimmeedoink, FL if that helps

ROFL @ Kissimmeedoink

BTW, should I post that "topless" pic I have of you? :eek:

:thwak: I told you that was FYEO!

:p

from The bideau Files, descriptions in sequence

how bideau would like to be "seen" as a Mod
bideau on vaca on a zipline
bideau on vaca on a zipline (actual)
bideau on vaca on a zipline (as he <s>boldfaced lied</s> wrote about it somewhere on here)

as bideau's guest at a Pats game, he tells me to "not act up like a fool cuz he'll *lose* his seats" and then he goes & does *this*

Back