Embarrassing one's kid

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
Ok this is to all parents or aunts or uncles or godparents, or neighbors who have a small child

Share an embarrassing moment that a kid in your life had. Yes I live for this, I am a mom and I live to do this.

Here is an example of what I mean, its not a bad embarrassment but you will get the idea.

I called my son's chemistry teacher up on Monday to discuss some issues.

We had a nice talk.

Tuesday night my son told me what happened due to my call

Tuesday morning in chem class Mr.Stanbeck said " You have such a sweet mother, really nice to talk to, was a joy to talk to her"

My son looks around " Hmm wonder who he is talking to?"

He looks back to the front of the room and the teacher is looking right at him and said " I am talking about your mom"

Son did palm to face and groan for the teacher said this loud and clear in front of the class.

I thought it was cute, the kid did not:)

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

:party::party::party:

Muse;644337]Ok this is to all parents or aunts or uncles or godparents, or neighbors who have a small child

Share an embarrassing moment that a kid in your life had. Yes I live for this, I am a mom and I live to do this.

Here is an example of what I mean, its not a bad embarrassment but you will get the idea.

We had a nice talk.

Tuesday morning in chem class Mr.Stanbeck said " You have such a sweet mother, really nice to talk to, was a joy to talk to her"

He looks back to the front of the room and the teacher is looking right at him and said " I am talking about your mom"

Son did palm to face and groan for the teacher said this loud and clear in front of the class.

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

Heeeheee

I embarrass my son every time we go to concerts together which is pretty frequent. I am a wild woman and dance hard he just is appalled though now I think he is starting to appreciate that not alot of 47 year old Moms can hold their own in the AFI mosh pit.:)

:party::party::party:[/QUOTE]

Ok this is to all parents or aunts or uncles or godparents, or neighbors who have a small child

We had a nice talk.

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

When my oldest was about 3, I was getting ready to leave for a Pats game and my wife asked me how I "could drink beer in the morning" while I tailgated. Mindless 'trying to get the hell out of the house but couldnt leave' conversation ensued.

Anyhow, the next day, we were at her parents house for dinner and my three year old proudly exclaimed "My mommy drinks beer in the morning". My inlaws for appauled, I laughed my ass off, then I got yelled at in the car the whole way home. Life sucks, but it was funny.

When my oldest was about 3, I was getting ready to leave for a Pats game and my wife asked me how I "could drink beer in the morning" while I tailgated. Mindless 'trying to get the hell out of the house but couldnt leave' conversation ensued.

Anyhow, the next day, we were at her parents house for dinner and my three year old proudly exclaimed "My mommy drinks beer in the morning". My inlaws for appauled, I laughed my ass off, then I got yelled at in the car the whole way home. Life sucks, but it was funny.

that is hillarious :)

Muse;644337]Ok this is to all parents or aunts or uncles or godparents, or neighbors who have a small child

We had a nice talk.

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

Heeeheee

I embarrass my son every time we go to concerts together which is pretty frequent. I am a wild woman and dance hard he just is appalled though now I think he is starting to appreciate that not alot of 47 year old Moms can hold their own in the AFI mosh pit.:)

[/QUOTE]

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!

:shrug:

Personally, I like to drive 'em in an hour late or so. In my creaking, back-firing, smoking 1978 Pinto. I drag 'em into class smelling of booze and cheap perfume, with my underwear pulled out my skirt.

Swearing and pissed, I smack 'em and explain to the teacher that he's late 'cause I caught him wacking off.

Then I forget to pick him up.

Personally, I like to drive 'em in an hour late or so. In my creaking, back-firing, smoking 1978 Pinto. I drag 'em into class smelling of booze and cheap perfume, with my underwear pulled out my skirt.

Swearing and pissed, I smack 'em and explain to the teacher that he's late 'cause I caught him wacking off.

wow were you lonely as a boy?

Can't you just NOT comment and hijack every thread with this BS? Some of us truly like to get to know about other Planet users and their lives. :mad:

One for the kids..cuz we gotta save the children n all. My parents really didn't embarass me but I sure embarassed my parents.

I was probably like 7 or so, and my mom and I were at the airport with her sister waiting on her plane. I was running around all crazy and screaming, my mom grabbed me and told me to sit down. Well my aunt leans over and whispers "go ahead and play around, she's just messing with ya" So I get up and go run around again screaming my head off, my mom grabs me by the arm and plants me back in the seat and whispers that she'll beat my ass if I do it again.

Aunt leans over again and says "oh be a man, go run around again"

I say "but mom said she'll spank me, I don't wanna get spanked."

My aunt replies "No, if she grabs you this time, just scream real loud 'Mommy NO don't beat me again, I'll be good I promise!"

So I took my aunts advice, started running around again, my mom grabs me and I yell "Please mommy NO! Don't beat me again! I'll be good I promise!"

The whole airport got quiet and stopped.

Ohh she was so red. ROFL

Let's see. I wear black leather and tank tops and ride a Harley. My daughter wears Abercrombie or J. Crew and carries Coach handbags. I have been an embarrassment to her since she was a teenager.

I clean up really, really nice, though

One for the kids..cuz we gotta save the children n all. My parents really didn't embarass me but I sure embarassed my parents.

I was probably like 7 or so, and my mom and I were at the airport with her sister waiting on her plane. I was running around all crazy and screaming, my mom grabbed me and told me to sit down. Well my aunt leans over and whispers "go ahead and play around, she's just messing with ya" So I get up and go run around again screaming my head off, my mom grabs me by the arm and plants me back in the seat and whispers that she'll beat my ass if I do it again.

My aunt replies "No, if she grabs you this time, just scream real loud 'Mommy NO don't beat me again, I'll be good I promise!"

So I took my aunts advice, started running around again, my mom grabs me and I yell "Please mommy NO! Don't beat me again! I'll be good I promise!"

Ohh she was so red. ROFL

Man oh man I wonder what your Mom did to her as a kid for her to want to get back at her like that? You remember that from 7? Some memory!

Many years ago I took care of my nephew for the weekend. He was around 4 or 5 yrs old. My neighbor who was a rather large lesbian woman happened to be mowing her lawn that saturday morning. He stood at the back of my yard staring at her as she mowed. finally she stopped and said hello to him asked him his name and then told him her name. I could see he really wasn't sure if she was male of female up to the point where she told him her name. In a loud voice he says to her "how come you look like a man"?

Funny thing was I was more embarrassed than him.

Ohh she was so red. ROFL

Bender now that is funny!

Let's see. I wear black leather and tank tops and ride a Harley. My daughter wears Abercrombie or J. Crew and carries Coach handbags. I have been an embarrassment to her since she was a teenager.

ok u are now officially inducted in the " how i embarrass my kid club" hehe

:toast:

WOOO..love this girl.:)

Many years ago I took care of my nephew for the weekend. He was around 4 or 5 yrs old. My neighbor who was a rather large lesbian woman happened to be mowing her lawn that saturday morning. He stood at the back of my yard staring at her as she mowed. finally she stopped and said hello to him asked him his name and then told him her name. I could see he really wasn't sure if she was male of female up to the point where she told him her name. In a loud voice he says to her "how come you look like a man"?

taken out of the pages " kid say the darnest things" hehe

Muhahaha.:)

Classic "out of the mouths of babes".:)

Back